• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

Chad Cooper

I find it hard to believe they don't have enough applications, especially since they have held SWO boards with under 100 applications, what I would believe is that there is a lack of billets given the wait times people are seeing
I could have misunderstood him but he seemed pretty confident that they would hold it sooner if they had more packets. I could have mistaken packets for billers though.

exNavyOffRec

If the concern is billets, wouldn't it be possible for the board to Pro-Rec Y applicants and then just wait longer for a FINSEL? @RUFiO181 ?

it depends what everything looks like, and it also depends on who is running NRC, right now they are picking FY 16 billets but there isn't a hard goal, so at one time the guideline was they could only pick 50% of the expected goal until the hard goal came out, then I believe it bumped to 75% of expected goal

SWOALEXANDER

Been lurking on here for a while, but just posting now. I know we are all going crazy with the waiting game. I just got an email from my processor that said she "just got word that the SWO community plans on conducting their board at the end of July. Once that happens we "should" have results back in the middle of August."
@imprezaross11 Congrats on your first post! Welcome to the hurry up and wait game. I sure hope that is true. But we will have to see, as per usual, we get a lot of rumors here that don't pan out.

I feel like the waiting game is beginning to devolve into a game of calling our processors and chatting with them because we are friends now.

I too heard from mine today the end of July rumor. Fingers crossed

Gator Guard

always knife hands
I feel like the waiting game is beginning to devolve into a game of calling our processors and chatting with them because we are friends now.

I too heard from mine today the end of July rumor. Fingers crossed

I know you were joking, but you're not aloud to be friends with anyone in recruiting. I signed a document acknowledging that I understood that.

HM3 San

Last February I was approved for an age waiver, and the waiver stated I must be commissioned before my 31st birthday which is November of this year.

Given that the board has not convened and I if it convenes by July/August, I won't have enough time for a ship date and to be commissioned by November.
Will I be a Pro N because of this? Any other options @RUFiO181 and @NavyOffRec ? Thank you

exNavyOffRec

Last February I was approved for an age waiver, and the waiver stated I must be commissioned before my 31st birthday which is November of this year.

Given that the board has not convened and I if it convenes by July/August, I won't have enough time for a ship date and to be commissioned by November.
Will I be a Pro N because of this? Any other options @RUFiO181 and @NavyOffRec ? Thank you

nope, unfortunately no other options