• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 2010 Boards

nate_j52

Got an email off one of my old CO's telling me he has sent his LOR to my recruiter. Almost three weeks too late....... Shame because hes a Captain now, wouldnt have hurt.. anyway... DAMN!!!!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
So...three weeks left? Or is May 23rd a bit too optimistic?

Haha.. yeah, I would say that's a bit too optimistic but hey, you never know... but don't forget that the 23rd is a Sunday and they won't be releasing any scores on a Sunday.
Given that the board convenes on Monday the 17 (the 15th is a Saturday), I would say that the results should be out any day after the 24th and hopefully no later than the 28th.

jlil41

Is Mllington where the boards are held? Hopefully the board isn't canceled and I would doubt it, but more importantly I hope everyone is ok!!!!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Is Mllington where the boards are held? Hopefully the board isn't canceled and I would doubt it, but more importantly I hope everyone is ok!!!!

Yes, that's where the boards take place. I hope both that everyone is fine and that the May board is not cancelled!

jlil41

So it just hit me that all of our packets are sent to Millington via processor to system right? Well if the entire building is F'ed up then so is the server with all of our files! I am stressing now!!!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
So it just hit me that all of our packets are sent to Millington via processor to system right? Well if the entire building is F'ed up then so is the server with all of our files! I am stressing now!!!

What is processor? Is that the system the Navy uses? So you mean they send it online as a file instead of the hardcopy bunch of papers?

jlil41

I meant to say the processor, your other guy besides the recruiter. And yea, I think that is how it works because I heard my recruiter talking about scanning all the documents and they go into a system, but I could be wrong.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I meant to say the processor, your other guy besides the recruiter. And yea, I think that is how it works because I heard my recruiter talking about scanning all the documents and they go into a system, but I could be wrong.

You are correct.