• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 IDC Board

exNavyOffRec

Elated I'm not the only one! Specifically, I was told by my OR that June 15 would be the convene date. I am not sure if it'll be plus or minus a few days though. I am a little leery of even that information however, as a few trusted voices on here on AR said this (June) IDC board, might not occur. So personally, I've got all my proverbial eggs in my SWO basket.

Don't hold your breath, that is what is scheduled, historically IDC doesn't hold all the boards that are scheduled, about half, and the numbers were low last board so even if the board was held you are probably going to be in for a long wait.

Don't hold your breath, that is what is scheduled, historically IDC doesn't hold all the boards that are scheduled, about half, and the numbers were low last board so even if the board was held you are probably going to be in for a long wait.

Yes I agree. If I can get picked up by the SWO board, I'd much rather get pinned and then try to transfer. IDC would be great, but more focused on getting in at this point. We'll just have to wait and see.

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Heard from my OR today that I am slotted for the 5 July 2015 class. Looks like a few of us were selected as FY2015 accessions after all (at least on the Intel side).

Hope those of you still waiting get your dates soon!

IT1_Mac

Heard from my OR today that I am slotted for the 5 July 2015 class. Looks like a few of us were selected as FY2015 accessions after all (at least on the Intel side).

Hope those of you still waiting get your dates soon!
Were you selected from the March 2015 IDC Board?

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Were you required to update your 2807 and or 2808?

I was and I submitted them on 24APR15 and I haven't heard any updates since.
I didn't hear anything about that. Are you current AD though? I think the requirements are different. I had to go through a pre-comm physical and get all my waivers cleared before I submitted my kit. So I already have a valid PQ letter from N3M in hand.

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
I didn't hear anything about that. Are you current AD though? I think the requirements are different. I had to go through a pre-comm physical and get all my waivers cleared before I submitted my kit. So I already have a valid PQ letter from N3M in hand.
I am active duty Navy, and also had a PQ letter from N3M before results were released. I additionaly was told, by the OCS Fleet Processor, that my Final Select Letter has been awaiting a final signature since April 23rd. Reading through past posts, this final signature is executed when a spot, specific to your designator, is open for an OCS class.

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Have you already had your clearance interview?
Not yet, but I know things are moving on that front because I got a confirmation letter that my initial paperwork looked good from the Navy SSO processor in Norfolk. My OR hasn't said anything further so I'll sit tight on that for now.

MGB001

Interesting. Does anyone know how the clearance process works? Do we need everything completed and finalized before we can ship to OCS or do they continue working on it while we are there and have it completed before we start A school?

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
Interesting. Does anyone know how the clearance process works? Do we need everything completed and finalized before we can ship to OCS or do they continue working on it while we are there and have it completed before we start A school?
Your security clearance does not need to be finalized before OCS. The process only needs to be started.

DEF_INTEL

I am pro-rec INTEL with an apparent ship date of July 5th along with Scaevola. I just had my interview with the SSO last week and got the thumbs up from that office today. This should be the final hurdle for OCS and I will now wait for my final selection letter. Here is a link that shows you what has to happen to get to OCS including that which occurs after you are professionally recommended.

https://www.navycs.com/officer/intelligenceofficer.html

Huh. Well maybe I will hear something soon then. I have had my PQ letter and been granted my TS-SCI / completed SSBI for a year now. Waiting on that FS!