• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

jdhvb

thats, weird....

you just need to tell your recruiter to put it in your application. It your app, and it is allowed to be in there. Tell him that you know people in the same situation, and the recruiters have encouraged them to get Interviews.

moates

Met up with my OR to do my PFA and he gave some interesting info on the selection.

Average OAR - 62
20% acceptance rate nation wide
12 total people pro rec'd in WV, NY, MD, & PA

I cant believe the average OAR was a 62!!

A

AlexSmart

OAR 60
AQR 7.5
PFAR 7.7
FOFAR 6.7

These are the average scores that my OR gave me from the last aviation board.

As far as the numbers go, I think this just confirms the standard gouge that has been floating around here. At the same time, everyone I have talked to emphasizes how much of a "whole person" selection process this is.

solarlancer

Pro-Rec NFO
Just talked to my OR recently, looks like i will be going to MEPS and taking the PRT the same day next week. I'm just wondering when those final selects will come rolling in for the March board selectees?

On a side note, if you do go to MEPS and take your PRT right after, make sure you get a lot of sleep the night before. I tossed and turned the entire night and was awake for over 30 hours by the time I started my PRT. I was so tired, I was seriously worried about failing the run...

alpha6

It's doable, I did MEPS > PRT > ASTB, just stay very hydrated throughout the day. And yes I couldn't sleep the night before MEPS either, I don't think anybody can.

priceless529

meps was the worst! i got it done before i submitted thankfully, but that day feels like 8 days rolled into one, and when people found out i was going officer some of them weren't so nice about it...

did the prt friday, and my recruiter said i should expect to know my final day within a week!

nickman730

Congratulations!!!!! What were your stats? I didnt see them on this thread.

Haha, Sorry I didn't put them up

18/M
Soph.
3.5 GPA bio-medical engineering
8/8/9 63
LOR
Judge/friend
Div I Athletic Director/friend
Superintendent of Education/Principal/Coach
Navy Instructor Pilot/O-5

nickman730

If anyone else on this thread did an interview, could I shamelessly request some of the questions you used and the format you turned in to your OR?

My OR set up the interview for me, and there was a specific sheet that the interviewer turned in that evaluated me, and my personal attributes.

So in other words, I would ask your OR.

Jsas

Jsas,

I got my final select letter today. 14APR10

Congratulations on getting your Final Select letter. If I said I was jealous I would be understating it. I am waiting on mine still and will hopefully hear something soon. As far as word of mouth goes, all looks good for the final select and I am projected to have the same class date. SNA....