• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

tiernan

Hey guys. Just got a call from my recruiter, pro-rec for SWO. He said that the SWO and NFO/SNA boards were out. Still waiting on results from Supply. Told me I was the only person in my district to get a pro-rec. I'm pretty excited.

My stats:

21/M

Applied for: Supply, SWO

OAR: 60

Education: BBA in Accounting and Finance, 3.71 GPA

LORs: prior employer, economics professor, US Army 4-star General

Other experience: Study overseas in Russia and China; member of college honor society

Work experience: several summers in construction while going through school

jlil41

Congrats on all of you that got pro-req'd!!!! Hoping to get in on May boards, but if some of you could post your stats if you don't mind that would be awesome!!! Thanks!

PS1G

NYYanks. Fleet message? I thought you could just have your CCC or CPO contact Joe Moore or Homer Elam?

For the other guy who kept asking how the OR get results. They have a database they can enter ...I think its called OTOOLS and it shows them board results, average candidates statistics by month, etc..

I was in his office today and there were still not results posted for the March supply board. Hopefully tomorrow.

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
Recruiter just called via cell phone...Pro Rec SNA!

8/9/9 63, 3.78gpa, COM SEL/MEL CFII (for reference)

Congrats to all the Pro Recs, and go get 'em next time to the Non Selects, everyone had great stats.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
Your right PS1, but I know that Homer and Joe are getting frustrated (lmao, I've called them multiple times IRT three different boards!) and I don't really want to add to their phone going insane off the hook. I may have a change of heart in the morning though and either call myself or have my CPO or CCC do it. I know the wife wants to know for sure... it's either this or Atsugi!

ajalali

pilot
pro-rec'd SNA and SNFO, to everyone who either didn't get selected or got rolled, keep kickin'!!! Congrats to all the selects!

today was unreal. I got the news and alot my friends got their choice of ship selections, 50 days 'til graduation, AND the weather was awesome in Boston!

for those who want to know:

astb: 8/9/8, 61
edu: 2.87 BS Aerospace Engineering (Boston University)
Private Pilot
LORs from 2 profs, 2 hockey coaches, 3 previous employers, 1 flight instructor

NAVYBM2

Contributor
WOW, it is 1830 central time where I am, and I must say that I am shocked!
I was expecting to see a lot more pro-recs!