• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

johnnywes05

Thanks, I will stay with it. re-take the test and re-submit. Goodluck to everyone else and congrats. That was a long wait to say no to me.lol

flyman3456

Goshawk
I can't believe I am writing this.

Pro rec SNA/NFO!!!

There are so many qualified people here. I can't believe I was selected. Congrats to all the pro recs!

Stats again:
25 m
2.9 GPA Purdue Aeronautical Technology
8/8/8 60
2300 hours flight time
passed meps

several negatives

JSC87

ugh my recruiter is out of town today and won't be in til 1000 tomorrow. I'm gonna go insane before then.

Congrats to you selects! and good luck to you all (like me) who havent heard yet.

marmy9876

Non-select....last try due to age. Good luck all you folks who made it. Be good officers and serve us citizens well. Goodbye all!

Haymaker

Pro Rec SNA
I'm truly sorry to hear that marmy9876. It's actually making me feel guilty for getting in seeing as I had time to re-apply.

mbraesicke

Ranger
Heh, my recruiter is on leave for 1 week starting today. Anyone know who else we can call? My processor's phone is either disconnected or jammed up with a ton of calls, inclined to thing the latter since my recruiter was the main one for the San Antonio area. Congratulations to the selects

navygraig

LT Withrow
Hey Guys!
Congrats to those of you who have been Pro-Rec'd! Sorry I haven't been posting, I guess I'm just a lurker who reads and laughs at the funny convos.
So I applied for SWO and submitted on the very last day in Feb. My OR said that I was not pro-rec'd BUT was also not rejected. He said that I was 1 of only 10 applicants out of all the hundreds that were tabled for next month's boards. He said there were hundreds of straight rejects. SO, hopefully that is actually good news. Guess I can play the waiting/stressing/worrying game one more month. I really hope for a Pro-Rec! I want it so bad!
Recap my stats:
SWO
27/M
51 5/5/5 (Already have my medical qual letter too!)
BA 3.2
MA 3.9
5 years professional experience in a leadership role (High School Band Director)
6 (I think) VERY strong LOR (one from a retired AF 0-5 that taught at the Academy in Colorado Springs that I used to work with)
Guess I'll be lurking on the April board thread now!
Again - BZ to all you Pro-Rec's! I truly hope to get selected and meet you all in OCS.