• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

Shakeszilla

Big time congrats to all you pro-rec's! I'm still (not so) patiently waiting for my OR to call. Congrats to the overs, as well. I'll happily pay up eventually, or sooner if you live in the Chicagoland area.

Thats me! how bout when we get some good news we celebrate?

AnonymousGuy

None
Just got the call....PRO RECD for NFO!!!! It's happening everyone!

Congrats to the previous PRO'RECs and best of luck to those still waiting to hear.

nate_j52

Your right PS1, but I know that Homer and Joe are getting frustrated (lmao, I've called them multiple times IRT three different boards!) and I don't really want to add to their phone going insane off the hook. I may have a change of heart in the morning though and either call myself or have my CPO or CCC do it. I know the wife wants to know for sure... it's either this or Atsugi!
SIR! I was stationed at NAF Atsugi, nothing wrong there, Id love to get sent back... ah you said wife, that definitely deducts from the fun... God i miss those days

Bergers2short

None
BDCP Application: Pro-Rec SWO, Non-select SNA & SNFO

My Stats:

22/F
Junior at Williams College
3.25 in Political Science (International Relations) and Leadership Studies
50/5/5/5

Lots of extra curriculars (NCAA ice hockey, volunteering, etc) and letters of rec from my coach, 2 professors (1 former governor), 1 0-6 CG, and 2 employers.

Congrats to all the pro-recs and to all those non-selects, don't give up! This was my second try.

AnonymousGuy

None
Just a quick question fellas...what are the vision recs for NFO regarding that depth perception test? I've heard that test is terribly hard. Is there anyway I can practice for it? Can I still be an NFO if I fail it? I have 20/20 corrected...20/40 uncorrected.

NAVYBM2

Contributor
Just a quick question fellas...what are the vision recs for NFO regarding that depth perception test? I've heard that test is terribly hard. Is there anyway I can practice for it? Can I still be an NFO if I fail it? I have 20/20 corrected...20/40 uncorrected.
It is not a joke as the guy below this said. That test is super hard and super wrong. I took it and I failed it miserably, I mean I could not even see the dots that the girl was pointing out to me. I knew that was BS because I have perfect vision, went out into town got a civi doc to look at me and write me a letter saying that I am fine, but you must really be fine though. The letter went in with my package, and today I found out that I was Pro-rec'd for BDCP ( SNA, NFO, SWO). You can buy the magic eye book and practice with that. The concept and the state of your eyes is the same as what you get to do with that book.
GOOD LUCK

eggyfox

I had a reply today Pro-red for Pilot. Thanks to all those on here who helped with my questions/motivational statement etc!

Tonkovich.J

Non-Select for SNA, NFO

20/M
7/8/8 60
Finishing my Sophomore year at Purdue
Majoring in Mechanical Engineering 3.7 GPA

I guess the navy didn't think I had good enough stats.