• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

flyman3456

Goshawk
Non-Select for SNA, NFO

20/M
7/8/8 60
Finishing my Sophomore year at Purdue
Majoring in Mechanical Engineering 3.7 GPA

I guess the navy didn't think I had good enough stats.

Thats rough man. 3.7 in Mech Engineering at Purdue is quite an accomplishment in itself! At least you have plenty of time to reapply

lgcrandall

Just got an email from my recruiter! Pro-rec SNA, SNFO and SWO. Good luck to those still waiting, and congrats to those of you lucky enough to get the good news today! The rest of you, good luck in the future and don't give up!

jtmedli

pilot
Non-Select for SNA, NFO

20/M
7/8/8 60

Dont sweat it man. You've got more than enough time to reapply. Not to be discouraging, but I'm 25 and started this whole thing when I was 22, so persistence definitely pays off!! Your stats are great, just keep working on that MOTO statement and PT.

alpha6

Idk what happened.

You guys have a better GPA, my motivational statement is less than 300 words, no real leadership or sports, and I got pro-rec'd. Not sure how they select them!

nate_j52

Non-Select for SNA, NFO

20/M
7/8/8 60

Come on man, you have excellent scores, an awesome GPA, in a difficult degree field. Im sure the Navy thinks the same thing, only problem i can see is that you have TWO YEARS left in school, what you should do is keep up the scores, maybe see if the Navy will help pay for your school.

nate_j52

Got my call..didnt make it, I cant figure out what the hell they look for, everyone seems qualified, "Enee-meenee-mineee-mo who will we pick for NFO". Anyways, congrats to everyone who made it, gotta brush up the packet motivational statement for April and re-submit.

WalkWithKings

Non-select

Non-select for SWO. 49 OAR, B.A. International Studies from University of Wisconsin-Madison, 3.0 GPA, co-captain of the wrestling team in high school, LOR from City Councilmember

Congratulations to all who made it

Those who didnt, keep your nose to the grindstone

GreenLantern330

Non-Select for SNA, NFO

20/M
7/8/8 60

You had some great stats! Maybe they didn't take you because you're JUST finishing your sophomore year? I mean you still have 2 more years left till you graduate and that would be a long time to wait from being selected to going to OCS.

N9148Q

Contributor
Been trying to get ahold of my OR and no luck. I think this is the hardest part knowing the results are out and still having to wait!

Shakeszilla

Pro-Rec NFO and SWO!

Hey truk I just heard from NRD St. Louis.

M/23/non prior
7/8/8/57 ASTB
2.9 G.P.A from Illinois State University (double major, 2.9 economics, 3.6 political science)