• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

NAVYBM2

Contributor
Word from the processor at my NRD is that the board is meeting TODAY :O She usually knows what she's talking about...so maybe.
Oh man, I am ready for an answer, and I don't care what it is as long as I get an answer. At least if I didn't make it I can start thinking about working on the ASTB again!
I hope you are right about today!

nugget61

pilot
Good luck yall. Word of advice - even if they did meet today, you won't get results before the weekend... I suggest a 12 pack to help the wait ease by

Shakeszilla

Good luck yall. Word of advice - even if they did meet today, you won't get results before the weekend... I suggest a 12 pack to help the wait ease by

Really? Judging by the fiasco that the January boards seemed to be I wasn't expecting to hear any word until at least the last week of March or first week of April. Do results come back that quickly after the board meets?

I guess I'll just camp this site out until I hear about the first NFO or SWO pro-rec.

N9148Q

Contributor
Nugget just a 12 pack????? Its gonna be several days maybe a week+ even if they meet today before we get word.

AnonymousGuy

None
I hope my processor was right...if she was, then I'd say results are no more than 10 days away. Then again, the Navy LOVES to take its time with these things lol:/

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!! I hope we all get Pro-Recs, and OCS can be one big happy airwarriors fam lol.

marmy9876

Nope....just got word they changed their minds...they had been planning on 11th and 12th for a week or so, but will not being doing the SWO board (dunno about others) until the 15th/16th. I was excited too folks. Guess that 12 pack is gonna have to be expanded...i know mine will be haha. Good luck everyone!

Tonkovich.J

Applying for SNA in the March boards.

ASTB 7/7/8 60
Sophomore in Mechanical Engineering with 3.7 GPA with 53 credits completed

AnonymousGuy

None
Nope....just got word they changed their minds...they had been planning on 11th and 12th for a week or so, but will not being doing the SWO board (dunno about others) until the 15th/16th. I was excited too folks. Guess that 12 pack is gonna have to be expanded...i know mine will be haha. Good luck everyone!

The NFO/SNA boards are the 11th or 12th? Is that confirmed? Thanks in advance for your info!

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
I'm going to hope the you're right about the boards, but expect that it's wrong...and you meant a 12 pack per day, right?

marmy9876

The NFO/SNA boards are the 11th or 12th? Is that confirmed? Thanks in advance for your info!

I'm not sure about anything other than SWO board...but I would think they do all at the same time, meaning 15th and 16th. What's another 5 days of worrying and pacing and high blood pressure, right?

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I'm not sure about anything other than SWO board...but I would think they do all at the same time, meaning 15th and 16th. What's another 5 days of worrying and pacing and high blood pressure, right?

I don't think they do them all at the same time. Why would some results be out a week before or after others if they did them all at the same time?

Jsas

I don't think they do them all at the same time. Why would some results be out a week before or after others if they did them all at the same time?

They most likely don't do them all at the same time. However, I have read/been told that the SNA/NFO and SWO boards are usually done on the same day. It's all good though. I have been in the "wait for the 15th board" mode for a while now. So no changes to the worry process. Can someone please have some drinks for me this weekend. Beer, vodka, Jager...whatever.

NAVYBM2

Contributor
They most likely don't do them all at the same time. However, I have read/been told that the SNA/NFO and SWO boards are usually done on the same day. It's all good though. I have been in the "wait for the 15th board" mode for a while now. So no changes to the worry process. Can someone please have some drinks for me this weekend. Beer, vodka, Jager...whatever.
I got you buddy! My spring break starts tomorrow, and even though I am not going anywhere, there will be a lot of drinking going on. So, I will keep your request in mind!
:icon_zbee

Jsas

I got you buddy! My spring break starts tomorrow, and even though I am not going anywhere, there will be a lot of drinking going on. So, I will keep your request in mind!

Thanks man! I'm glad you have my back. Good luck on the boards!