• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS March '16 IDC Board

Squirrel Girl

my recruiter said the results are not out yet... he doesnt know if thats just me or everyone and I told him I know for sure some results are out if not all... I just want to know the result ... did anyone not hear back yet?
My recruiter told me they are having issues "tracking down the results." Looks like it is a problem for some reason.

exNavyOffRec

my recruiter said the results are not out yet... he doesnt know if thats just me or everyone and I told him I know for sure some results are out if not all... I just want to know the result ... did anyone not hear back yet?

results come out from NRC at the same time, now how long it takes each recruiter to go and look at them is another story.

Peter Choi

just got off the phone w my prcessor she says the results are not out yet and i kept saying the results are out and shes like give me one of the names who heard the result....

Last edited:

Peter Choi

and my processor mentioned this site airwarriors.com as well and i said yes thars where im getting info from so she said she ll reach out to othr nrds.... shes been very helpful and trying and hopefully i ll find out too soon.

shoff

just got off the phone w my prcessor and recruiter they both say the results havent come yet bc theyre on the east coast. and i kept saying the results are out and theyre like give me one of the names who heard the result....

I'm on the east coast. My recruiter got my results on Tuesday

Squirrel Girl

I STILL have not heard the results yet. My recruiter said last week he is trying to "track down the results" and would let me know. What does this mean? I do not want to annoy him, but it has been over a week.