• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS March '16 IDC Board

zack13usa

Right on par with previous boards. I was somewhat surprised by two things, though: zero fleet selects for intel and that many selects for IP from the NRDs. Usually, IP leans towards fleet selects heavily and intel usually picks up a few from the fleet. Other than that, no surprises here. I'd expect a few more Oceanos next board as we begin FY17.
I forgot to say Thank you for posting the results Chop07, you're the best.
Sent a out an email to my OR. Fingers crossed

Jhskier25

Just got word that I was picked up for Intel. Though I haven't posted, I just want to thank everyone on this site - especially the recruiters - who consistently provide great gouge on the ASTB, motivational statement, life of an intel officer, etc. You guys made this process understandable and I can't thank you enough

shoff

Just got word that I was picked up for Intel. Though I haven't posted, I just want to thank everyone on this site - especially the recruiters - who consistently provide great gouge on the ASTB, motivational statement, life of an intel officer, etc. You guys made this process understandable and I can't thank you enough

Congratulations! Glad to hear some good news from folks.

Would you mind posting your stats? Haven't heard back from my recruiter yet, but would love to have a point of reference in the meantime!

exNavyOffRec

RESULTS ARE OUT.

Overall Applications: 224 (178 from NRDs, 46 from fleet)
Overall Selects: 34 (31 from NRDs, 3 from fleet)
Overall Selection Percentage: 15.17%

Programs (NRDs/Fleet):

Intel: 12/0
Oceano: 1/0
SWO-Oceano: 0/1
IP: 5/1
SWO-IP: 2/1
Cyberwarfare Officer (formerly IW): 10/0
SWO-CWO: 1/0
CWE: 0/0

Please give your recruiter some time to get the results to you...and no, I cannot release results to anyone other than my own applicants. My apologies.

wow, great selection rate, I don't think in my years we ever hit 15% but then again there seems to be less applicants applying than the boards I am thinking of.

Jhskier25

Congratulations! Glad to hear some good news from folks.

Would you mind posting your stats? Haven't heard back from my recruiter yet, but would love to have a point of reference in the meantime!
ATSB: 67 8/8/9
GPA 3.6
Majors: Political Science, German

JohnH

RESULTS ARE OUT.

Overall Applications: 224 (178 from NRDs, 46 from fleet)
Overall Selects: 34 (31 from NRDs, 3 from fleet)
Overall Selection Percentage: 15.17%

Programs (NRDs/Fleet):

Intel: 12/0
Oceano: 1/0
SWO-Oceano: 0/1
IP: 5/1
SWO-IP: 2/1
Cyberwarfare Officer (formerly IW): 10/0
SWO-CWO: 1/0
CWE: 0/0

Please give your recruiter some time to get the results to you...and no, I cannot release results to anyone other than my own applicants. My apologies.
No more prayer time. Just pucker and wait.

elliptic010

Does anyone know if in BOL, will results be posted on seperate line items for each designator applied? Or will multiple designators from the same community just list "N" if results are negative via a single line.

Non- Select here. @ eeliptic the way they post the results on BOL now I believe if you receive a "N" its for the IDC community as a whole. I applied for CWO and to my luck..... no prior enlisted were selected. Congrats to all who made it.

gmm1115

Non-select today. I was hopeful and thought I had a chance, but assumed nothing given that the acceptance rate is always low. Now I will just have to wait for the April 11 SWO Board, where I'm more optimistic about being selected.

Peter Choi

my recruiter said the results are not out yet... he doesnt know if thats just me or everyone and I told him I know for sure some results are out if not all... I just want to know the result ... did anyone not hear back yet?