• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

kat27

Feb pro rec. Thats rough. The Meps process is the reason why I'm still waiting. We prob won't go to OCS until August or September. Silly thing is that we are just waiting for another date to wait on. Too bad everyone is all over the country. Drinking alone is a problem, drinking with another is a party. Best of luck
kat

Feb pro rec. Thats rough. The Meps process is the reason why I'm still waiting. We prob won't go to OCS until August or September. Silly thing is that we are just waiting for another date to wait on. Too bad everyone is all over the country. Drinking alone is a problem, drinking with another is a party. Best of luck
kat

Haha that is quality!! Yeah that is pretty rough still waiting on a FS from Feb and very true that we just get to wait for another date. Oh well if anyone ventures into the DC area give me a shout.

euclid83

FS SNA
Got off the phone with my OR about 45 minutes ago. He said the guys (not sure who) had a spot open for May 30. He said I had 15 minutes to call him back with a decision. I had to tell my boss and the president of the company what I had been hiding from them for all these months with my heart pounding and hands shaking. To my suprise they were incredibly supportive. I gave my OR the go ahead to call his guys back. I havent heard back from him yet but I guess as of now Ill be at OCS in 11 days. I dont know the first thing about what I need to take to OCS, I dont even know how to get to Newport, RI!

Congrats Euclid that is awesome!!! I was talking to some ens' at the air show last weekend and they said know the big 4 cold....There is a list somehwere on here with what to take.

Falk

FS SNA
I'm so jealous of you Euclid. I also got a call from my recruiter today but it was to tell me that I needed to get my finger prints redone =\. It never ends...

acwildcat

pilot
I'm so jealous of you Euclid. I also got a call from my recruiter today but it was to tell me that I needed to get my finger prints redone =\. It never ends...

Nice to hear I am not the only person dealing with that

kat27

still waiting on FS and OCS date. It is crazy to think that some ppl in MAY boards already got their FS and going to OCS on may 31st...lucky dogs