• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

kat27

Thanks guys....hope to see some of you at OCS. If not, I am sure we will meet up at API or Primary. Good luck to everyone!!!!
kat

Geez, I'm hoping to be there by then, but not sure if that's going to pan out the way I'm hoping. Got word today that my medical stuff finally cleared everything else is done, now i'm just waiting on my date!!

Yeah, I asked if I there was any chance of an earlier date, but my OR said that they had stopped all shipments prior to my date. Either way I'm stoked to finally be going!

blarged

ready
Spoken like a man who has never experienced August's "Dog Days" in New England.

Hope you like 90+ with 98% humidity.

Well that's why I said mid/late August. Sure August would suck, but that just leads to September and October. Which I am sure is much nicer than a June/July/August tenure at OCS.

I am very familiar with the 100% humidity of a high 80's/low 90's day from living in southern Ohio for so long... the humidity just sucks out every bit of energy from you.

PS. but no, as MB said, I have never been to New England in August before (September yes, but no August) ;)

kat27

Two things that went through my head when I got my FS...holy sh$t and the Rocky theme song. See you there F4pride!
kat

kat27

Hey! 3rd week of OCS. Staying awake is impossible. Hope to see some of you guys when I am a Candio. Good luck.
kat