• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Congrats, the wait must have been killing you. I found out yesterday morning that the list came out, so my wait was only 24 hours, lol. I'm shocked I slept at all last night.

It was killing me all weekend hearing the results may already be out. congrats on your select too!

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
Nice. good job everyone. It seems like everyone finds out right after posting...so, phone call in 3...2...1..

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Do you all have any idea when you'll be heading to OCS? My OR said it'll be about 1.5-2 weeks until I will know my class date, just have to wait for them to finish my security clearance.

BDCPCowboy

So apparently something is really wrong with my packet. My OR is even confused and pissed because I was rolled over from January to February but now for the second month in a row I just haven't been at the board even though my packet was at the board officially Dec.23. I tried calling a Lt. at the Minneapolis NRD but couldn't get a hold of him. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? Thank you for your time. Congrats to all those selected and it looks like whatever the outcome the best case scenario is that I make the board next month.

kat27

Hey guys,
Can anyone give me some information about what needs to be accomplished before final select. I have yet to go through MEPS or take the PRT.
+ Do we need a social security card for MEPS? I read that online for enlisted guys but couldn't find anything out for officer candidates.
+ Do we have to have some interviews before final select?
My recruiter takes one step at a time, but I liked to be prepared so I don't prolong the process. Any advice/information would be great
Best,
kat

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
MEPS physical and PRT. I'm not sure about any commander interviews, I haven't had one. The last time I went to MEPS they didn't need my SS card, but you might as well take it and a driver's license. After all that it becomes, "hurry up and wait." I'm pro-rec SNA from January and still waiting on my date.

Yeah I don't remember taking my SS card with me to meps I think all that I needed was my driver's license. My OR said that it will be a few weeks to a month or so to get my final select. Hoping it is the shorter of the two and then hopefully some of us end up classing up together