• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Thats awesome the results are already out. Go figure my OR is on vacation. Congrats to those that already got word!

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Pill_hacker, how do I contact the OPO? Where might I find that?

Go to the CNRC website: www.cnrc.navy.mil, and on the left hand side select your district and that will take you to their website. Find a contact page on their website and call the OPO office as ask them. Tell them your friends have been approved and was told by their OR, but you still have not been told of your selection or non-selection.

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Thanks for the info, but the Michigan site doesn't seem to offer any way to contact them directly except some random email address or the 1800USANAVY number. Anybody contacted the Michigan guys before?

Goob83

None
This is just in general... recruiters are paid extra (about $450 per month) to do the job they do. You should NEVER be affraid to call him/her on their cell phones. That is why the have cell phones, so they can be reached when they are out of the office. Remember, they already have a career, so they may not always call you with the good news right away. You have to stay on them... its your career, not theirs. Same thing for when you are in the Navy, trust me!
Officers that are recriuter don't get a penny extra so your justification is WRONG. They are responsible to the applicant and they should answer the phone 24/7. call when ever you wish