• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

dsevo

Pill_Hacker said:
Just got all of my stuff together. Still hoping to make March, not 100% sure obviously as something could go wrong.

22m Non Prior SNA Only
3.05 in PoliSci ( good record coming from 1.8)
7/7 57 ASTB
Moto statement- "One of the best I've ever read" according to recruiter
2 very solid LOR from people who really know me well. 1 more from prof, 1 more from former A7 driver
Interview with CAPT- former Helo pilot w/ solid endorsement
Part Time VA Med Center Volunteer
Youth Rugby Volunteer Coach
Co-Captain/Treasurer of college rugby club
Former Junior Olympian
Chess Club
PoliSci Club
All the good High School stuff

non-select :(

Wow, was there any bad stuff on your ap, because your stats seem pretty good?

dsevo

Pill_Hacker said:
Smoked pot a handful of times. Recruiter thinks a year of AFROTC without explanation of why I left also could have hurt me. Other than that, probably just GPA.

Still pretty surprising. My stats are very similar to yours, its gonna be a long 24 hours waiting to find out.

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Thanks Goob...found out I'm pro rec SWO, non select NFO. Still waiting to hear from Supply though...

If you have any info on their board, it would be fantastically, awesomely, PHENOMENALLY appreciated!!!!!

SWOHopeful

So if the results are out there, I wonder if the rest of us will just find out tomorrow because some of our recruiters could not access the information?

BTW, CONGRATS to all that have gotten there PRO-RECS I have faith that I will be able to join you all.

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
So if the results are out there, I wonder if the rest of us will just find out tomorrow because some of our recruiters could not access the information?

BTW, CONGRATS to all that have gotten there PRO-RECS I have faith that I will be able to join you all.

That's my hope anyway. My recruiter apparently tried like hell to get my results over the weekend and he was unsuccessful, so I've been looking forward to Monday morning all weekend. I know it does no good to speculate, but the phone call has played out numerous time in my head over the past 48 hours. Hopefully my next post will end with one of these :D and not one of these :icon_rage. But for now, it's :sleep_125.

Thanks for the info, but the Michigan site doesn't seem to offer any way to contact them directly except some random email address or the 1800USANAVY number. Anybody contacted the Michigan guys before?

For those out there in Michigan and Indiana, we just checked and they must have removed the results over the weekend. We lost power at our HQ on Friday so we did not pick up the results.

As it stands right now, the select list is not posted on OTOOLS (our server).

mielcre

I just called my recruiters office in Richmond and was told that the selection list is not out yet. I dont know how others found out about their selection/non-selection....

mielcre

Oh no. I already called him twice and annoyed him enough. Already got a lecture on Friday so I think i am gonna wait a little bit longer to find out lol.

dsevo

Pro rec SNA :). The list is in the system I just called.

Here's my info to make it easy.

7/7/8 60
3.38 GPA
5 LOR's including Admiral and Commander