• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mar 2022 AMDO Board

exNavyOffRec

Results have been posted. 6 applicants were selected. 5 enlisted, 1 civilian.
They could have selected 8 and the dashboard update shortly before the board closed it showed only 9 to be reviewed (there could have been others added after update and before the board closed).

Sabro23

They could have selected 8 and the dashboard update shortly before the board closed it showed only 9 to be reviewed (there could have been others added after update and before the board closed).
Are you able to find out if you were reviewed? Or, if you were not, why? If you were not reviewed, I assume it would be because there was an error on the application or something disqualifying, right?

exNavyOffRec

Are you able to find out if you were reviewed? Or, if you were not, why? If you were not reviewed, I assume it would be because there was an error on the application or something disqualifying, right?
If seen by the board you will be either pro Y or N. If not on either there was either was something incomplete with your application.

AZ2AMDO

If anyone hasn't heard back yet, I do have access to the list of those who made it. If you want to send me your name in a message I can let you know.

exNavyOffRec

According to the program manager at Meps it was sent back in February, the deadline from what I was told was Mar 12th
The person that should be sending it off is the Officer Processor, the physical is given to the recruiter/Officer Processor who sends it to get a PQ letter from N3M, then the recruiter gives the application to the Officer Processor who routes it through the chain of command, then back to the Officer Processor who send the PQ letter and application to NRC. I am wondering if it was submitted either late or submitted and there were already enough applicants for the board.

brandon.keltgen

The person that should be sending it off is the Officer Processor, the physical is given to the recruiter/Officer Processor who sends it to get a PQ letter from N3M, then the recruiter gives the application to the Officer Processor who routes it through the chain of command, then back to the Officer Processor who send the PQ letter and application to NRC. I am wondering if it was submitted either late or submitted and there were already enough applicants for the board.
I meant to say officer processor, yes it was the officer processor who sent it of to NRC and it was accepted according to my recruiter who said he confirmed with the processor. But it was submitted a few weeks before the deadline so it wasn’t late. But like you said I am wondering if there were already enough applicants.