• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mar 2022 AMDO Board

Jacksa71

I'll create the thread since no one has yet. I am not sure if I will apply for this board quite yet. I'll be taking the ASTB Friday to figure out which path I'll go. I Plan on going for SNA or SNFO, but if my scores are average, I'll submit for this board as another opportunity to get a commission. The due date for the packages is 18 Feb 22 for the board convening on 18 Mar 22.

AZ2AMDO

I would say you would need to have you package ready now. My command wants it routed up 30 days prior for review which is Tuesday. Holiday weekend made today the last day to prep it. You may have more time depending on your CoC though.

r3coil

Hello all. Will be applying for AMDO for the 4th time. AD1 here with nearly 10 years TIS. I'm a career super hornet mech, with the majority of my career spent forward deployed in Japan. Got my SFF last year (with usage) and #2 EP last November. My last eval will be the only new addition to my package, and I am hoping it will help out. Being rejected three times has been rough, but I will continue to apply until they tell me to knock it off lol.

Good luck everyone.

exNavyOffRec

Hello all. Will be applying for AMDO for the 4th time. AD1 here with nearly 10 years TIS. I'm a career super hornet mech, with the majority of my career spent forward deployed in Japan. Got my SFF last year (with usage) and #2 EP last November. My last eval will be the only new addition to my package, and I am hoping it will help out. Being rejected three times has been rough, but I will continue to apply until they tell me to knock it off lol.

Good luck everyone.
odds are those selected at this next board will be FY 23, they had a shipping goal for FY 22 of 22 people and have already sent off 13 to OCS with 17 more waiting to go (several are probably FY 23 as well).

I hope that helps with a potential time frame for your planning.

zbobish1

Third time for me. Sent the email to Mr. Celestin last Friday, haven’t heard back that he’s received it. Wasn’t going to wait this long to submit it but I wanted my SFF designation letter in my package that didn’t get signed until that day. Historically Mr. Celestin, being as busy as he is, doesn’t get back right away so hopefully he got it. Good luck everyone.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Good luck everyone.

That high TIS is probably the Achilles heel.

AZ2AMDO

I received confirmation of my package being received and forwarded on to the board today. My AO sent mine and another Sailors off through email yesterday morning.

r3coil

Still haven't heard from Mr. Celestin. With the deadline tomorrow, this is frustrating.
I submitted mine on the 15th. It usually takes him a while to open the files and get back to you. But as long as you sent it in before the deadline, you should be fine. I did send him a follow up email today though just to confirm.

zbobish1

I reached out the Program Manager as well. He said Mr. Celestin is processing probably 1000 applications this week so hopefully that’s the case and everything is fine.