• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mar 2022 AMDO Board

Sabro23

Still haven't heard from Mr. Celestin. With the deadline tomorrow, this is frustrating.
Good Morning. I received confirmation yesterday from Mr. Celestin that mine and another sailor’s packages have been forwarded for the review board. I hope y’all have gotten confirmation as well!!!

r3coil

Haven't got a response from him yet. I did email him again yesterday though. A bit worried now, not gonna lie.

Sabro23

I haven’t seen an AT board listing for AMDO since one of the FY 21 boards. Are they not posted as often or do I need to look somewhere else?

r3coil

I haven’t seen an AT board listing for AMDO since one of the FY 21 boards. Are they not posted as often or do I need to look somewhere else?
Havent seen an AT list posted for a while. Last one that got posted was because one of the applicants had access to the CNRC webpage that had the lists. If you're concerned about your name being on there, I wouldn't worry much about it as long as you got confirmation from Mr. Celestin. All my previous applications I had confirmation from him, and sure enough my name was on there when the results list came out. Just wasn't on the section that I hoped it would be lol.

Sabro23

Havent seen an AT list posted for a while. Last one that got posted was because one of the applicants had access to the CNRC webpage that had the lists. If you're concerned about your name being on there, I wouldn't worry much about it as long as you got confirmation from Mr. Celestin. All my previous applications I had confirmation from him, and sure enough my name was on there when the results list came out. Just wasn't on the section that I hoped it would be lol.
I received confirmation from Mr. Celestin. It’s more so about seeing how many people applied and trying to guess the odds lol.