• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

M 16 and M4 Civilian Variants

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Nice work Rocketman! If anybody wants to buy a lower, sounds like I'm going to have 2 new ones soon, $110 a piece:) I'm kidding.

H60gunner or PropAddict might be interested.....

Hopefully the seller will get their stuff straightened out next week. I think Prop has enought documentation to connect the dots. Don't know what H60's got to work with yet.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I was beginning to wonder if Typsy Gypsy now had a competitor for Black Hole of past orders or whether it was a pyramid scheme of some sort

I got my TG stuff three or so months after ordering. I paid for nothing until about a week before it arrived in my hot little hands. TG is A-okay by me.:icon_smil

Now these 2nd Amendment guys on the other hand. . .:icon_rage

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Would you consider something like forwarding those emails again to:
GBFIREARMSALES@AOL.COM ? If you agree let me know and I'll send him a PM over there and tell him it's coming. Otherwise it may just go into the same black hole as the rest of the stuff.

If so Put: LRB Lower (Navy Pilot) Order INFO in the subject line.

We may or may not also need to have the FFL resend the paper but lets wait on that.

No problems with that here. I will forward them this evening. If you could PM as well, I'd appreciate it.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
No problems with that here. I will forward them this evening. If you could PM as well, I'd appreciate it.

OK Done. Let me know if you get a reply. My guess is we may be talking Tuesday night late. He's supposed to post another list of names by Wed or so.

I got my TG stuff three or so months after ordering. I paid for nothing until about a week before it arrived in my hot little hands. TG is A-okay by me.:icon_smil

Now these 2nd Amendment guys on the other hand. . .:icon_rage

Prop you have no idea.........

H60Gunner

Contributor
H60 did you save any similar documentation ?

I have almost the same documentation as Prop.. One email from gunbroker stating that I won the auction and three from gbfirearms sales discussing payment options. My check has not been cashed as of today.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I have almost the same documentation as Prop.. One email from gunbroker stating that I won the auction and three from gbfirearms sales discussing payment options. My check has not been cashed as of today.

H60

Send that stuff per what Prop is doing above.

Put LRB Lower (Navy Pilot) Order INFO in the subject line.

Let me know when you have done it. I will PM the seller now and again after you send it and I'll and push him to look for it.

S/F

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
My New Spike's Lower

Went and picked it up yesterday. These guys are a class act, top notch group. The lower is very high quality, finish is superb and the engraving they did on the wings is pretty much perfect.

Now, since this is my first AR, I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do to it considering there are so many options out there!!

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
You are going to love shooting an AR you "built". I gotta hit the road now but let me know if you have questions about putting her together.

I'd start by checking out Bravo Companies uppers. There are lots of good ones out there but for the money you can't do better. Spikes is making one just as good. The Rock River "kit" would be fine too. The Mil-Spec crowd might argue but I've had lot's of good luck with RRA stuff. Just be sure that the RRA kit's are in stock before you order. The kit thing kinda takes away some of the fun but it's an easy way to go. You can spend a lot of money on high end uppers from Larue and others. Primo stuff but lots more money.

Just depends on what you want. The upper I bought for my Spike's Infidel was BCM. Shot it for the first time this weekend. Nice...

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M4-16-Upper-Receiver-Group-p/bcm-urg-m4-16.htm

Picking the options is almost as much fun as shooting it.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I'd love to put that on the ARs we have in the supervisor units. I'd get my ass bitch slapped because we arent supposed to mess with the weapons. And seeing how the sergeants and above treat them i'd keep it to myself. Awesome design I might add.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Awesome design I might add.

Yeah, the fella that does the artwork did some great stuff for the wings. Also, they can apparently engrave that logo on anything they have, as long as it's parkerized (no stainless, obviously). I think the next time I'm in the Orlando area I may have them engrave my knife I carry on my vest :D

MasterBates

And I now have in my greedy little hands the Pirate Lower with "Parley ARRGH PLUNDER" as the "Safe-Semi-Auto" positions.

With NA wings. :D

It's my 2nd Spikes' lower. Good stuff. The guys in the ready room were drooling over it today (at least the gun nut crowd)

H60Gunner

Contributor
H60

Send that stuff per what Prop is doing above.

Put LRB Lower (Navy Pilot) Order INFO in the subject line.

Let me know when you have done it. I will PM the seller now and again after you send it and I'll and push him to look for it.

S/F

Done.
Thanks again Rocketman for heading this up. I will be in the backcountry hunting for the next two weeks (unless I get lucky and wack one early).

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
OK I sent the seller a heads up for both you and Prop.

We'll see if it helps. I've heard nothing back from the guy via IM since the 5th.

Kill something for me

Done.
Thanks again Rocketman for heading this up. I will be in the backcountry hunting for the next two weeks (unless I get lucky and wack one early).

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
And I now have in my greedy little hands the Pirate Lower with "Parley ARRGH PLUNDER" as the "Safe-Semi-Auto" positions.

With NA wings. :D

It's my 2nd Spikes' lower. Good stuff. The guys in the ready room were drooling over it today (at least the gun nut crowd)

Here's a new Spike's toy I put together for Rocketgirl last night. It has the Calico Jack logo where MB's and insanebikerboy's have wings. Calico Jack is on the flip side on MB's lower. It also doesn't have Parley ARRGH PLUNDER.

MB may now own the coolest AR lower on the planet.

RocketgirlsNewToy.jpg