• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for gouge? Ask your Stupid Questions about Naval Aviation here (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I thougt it was philosophers and historians populate it...

Whatever! The point still stands!:D As for "what have I built?" I was responsible for the entire suspension, steering and brakes for our Formula SAE car. I had to design not only the suspension components but the entire suspension geometry. I'll have to dig up a pic if you really, really, really want.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Har har, there's one quote I like to think about as well:

"Philosophers and historians may talk about the world, but engineers build it."

I am proud of the fact that I have an engineering degree, but honestly... I like the girls with the philosophy/history degrees better:

img_23.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I am proud of the fact that I have an engineering degree, but honestly... I like the girls with the philosophy/history degrees better...

You're proud ??? Proof positive that engineers have NO shame ...

Engineering question:

I think the girl on the left has a degree in chemistry ... Dow Chemical .... silicone ... ??? :)

TRUE

FALSE

pick one ...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Jackass said:
Omg can I touch you?

What is with Air force guys always wanting to touch other dudes (and break out into song) and not the chick with the huge tits!??

FTR, I'll take fake and hot over real and ugly...

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Why do you youngsters think "real" = "ugly" ... ??? It shows poor potty training and/or upbringing.

FTR ... I'll take "real" and "nice" anyday, anyway, anyhow .... :D

Here's another quote I like:

"Silicone parts are made for toys" - Sir Mix-A-Lot

AJB37

This is more of a stupid question about the military in general; can a sitting member of Congress serve in the reserves?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....can a sitting member of Congress serve in the reserves?

Ever hear of this guy ... ???

He even won a Silver Star just for ridin' and breathin' ... on a flight that "may" have turned back before the target area (and enemy resistance) was reached .... :D

lbjlr3.png

*EDIT* ... and while NOT a trained, checked-out, functioning crewmember !!! :)

It just goes to show that any of you can accomplish the same ...

Is this a GREAT COUNTRY ... or what ??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.