• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for gouge? Ask your Stupid Questions about Naval Aviation here (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Jackass said:
....would naval aviation be a beer service or a whiskey service?

Naval Aviation is a Gentleman's service -- populated by professionals and gentlemen -- and we drink what pleases us.

You aren't going to win this one ... :)

hfrog84

Token Air Force (Viper) Guy
No one size "drink of choice" fits all situations for the Naval Aviator ... it depends where you are in the world, what the WX's like, how you're feelin', and who you're with ...

Bob & weave; keep your head on a swivel and stay flexible. That's the Navy way ... :)

A round of milk shots for my naval aviator brethren!:)

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Jackass said:
What's the drink of choice for the naval aviator? The AF has 'weed', what's yalls?
The easiest answer goes back to the fundamental difference between Air Force pilots and Naval Aviators:

The Air Force tells you what you CAN do.

The Navy tells you what you CAN'T do (or really, what you shouldn't do w/o a good story to explain just exactly why you thought it necessary to do so :D).

A list of what Naval Aviators CAN drink, would just take up too much bandwidth. Likewise, a list of what Air Force pilots CAN'T hold down, would kill a rain forest.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
A4s, I just noticed how high your rep power is. You pretty much have the power to launch or destroy someone's points in one single click. How does it feel to have so much power?:)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4s, I just noticed how high your rep power is. You pretty much have the power to launch or destroy someone's points in one single click. How does it feel to have so much power?:)

You apparently aren't aware of the tales of SKEETERMAN or CAPT DREWSKI. A4s is an all mighty deity. Beware of his powers! :D :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You apparently aren't aware of the tales of SKEETERMAN or CAPT DREWSKI. A4s is an all mighty deity. Beware of his powers! :D :D

-ea6bflyr ;)
Or SNORT (no, not that Snort) or FLATHATTER for that matter. Mod Squad 4, posers 0 . . .
bam.gif

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor

-ea6bflyr ;)

Oh I'm aware, I was there for a lot of them. I just didn't realize the breadth of his "capabilities."

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh I'm aware, I was there for a lot of them. I just didn't realize the breadth of his "capabilities."

Mere mortals (by definition) can hardly grasp or realize the omnipotence and devestating powers of a true demigod. Pretenders such as Skeeterman dream of such stature, but only fall prey to their own foibles.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor

HEY !!! I'm just one cog in the wheel that IS Air Warriors ... as far as the sleuth-MOD-Squad-team is concerned ... think (alphabetically) BigIron, bunk22, Catmando, heyjoe, Shnugg, Tex_Hill, the guys @ Vintage Leather Jacket forum ... and that's just for starters.

There's others that I am overlooking (my apologies) ... it takes a crew to sail a ship.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
...studying the mighty Pegasus calls my name.

You missing one? There was one on the transient line at NTU this morning with a G on the tail. Does that mean the Mids are about to descend upon us?

Status
Not open for further replies.