• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lets talk Transformers....

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Saw the movie last night. Very awesome, missed the teaser at the end, so I guess that gives me a reason to go see the movie a second time.

mike172

GO NAVY
This movie rocked! Not only were the transformers awsome, The military hardware in every scene was sweet. Megan Fox certainly is a Fox. She is unbelievable. I can't wait for the second one which is already in pre production!

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I have another question? Warning Spoilers below:

Highlight text to see:

Did anyone see what happened to Baracade?

By my count Starscream, and Baracade are unaccounted for. Starscreame took off during the credits.

<end Spoiler>

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I saw it last night and I am still recovering from the face melting experience.

Also I saw it at the Alamo Draft House where right after the movie Robosaurus destroyed two cars.

Two face meltings for the price of one.

Good choice. Real good choice. What other place can you get serviced food and watch a movie at the same time?

Cate

Pretty much invincible
One of my friends told me it's going to be a trilogy... :D
My understanding is that Shia LeBeouf, Megan Fox, and Peter Cullen have all signed on for two sequels and that Michael Bay has not. Also, they're hoping to introduce an aircraft carrier character.