• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lets talk Transformers....

FLY_USMC

pilot
First of all, I just saw the movie. It was absolutely AWESOME, a definate must see for the 20-somethings, any bad reviews are ridiculous, this baby's awesome.

It would be sweet if they came out with a cartoon because I was just making the comment to a buddy how today's cartoons are rather sad compared to the sweetness we as kids had growing up, Transformers, GI-Joe, He-Man, etc.

Anyways, I only wish they'd have had Soundwave in the movie. I had to refresh myself via Youtube and get back up to snuff with my Transformer lingo, but as a kid there was always one that I wanted, Soundwave. He had the cool voice on the cartoon and played tapes in his chest, one was a killer dog, and the other some flying bird. Anyways, I was always jealous of my neighbor for having it.

Anyways, conversation piece, that's all.

KState_Poke22

I'm about to go see it, I'm pretty excited. I didn't really watch the cartoon all that much as a kid but I played with the toys all the time.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Bumblebee is no longer a VW, and Megatron is some weird looking bird thing (at least the new toy is). I dont take change very well when it comes to my childhood....but I will still see it sometime soon. I say they need to start investing in a GOBOTS movie.

skim

None
Contributor
HEY EVERYBODY!! MACROSS PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!! BYOV-THATS BRING YOUR OWN VALKYRIE!!! snort, snort
fathat246.jpg

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
RetreadRand said:
You guys have got to be shitting me.

man I can't wait until dungeons and dragons comes out... cus I am a 14th level warlock....snort....

I'll admit I was expecting a nerdfest (and it was) but it was still a really good movie. That and Megan Fox alone is worth the price of admission.

FLY_USMC

pilot
HEY EVERYBODY!! MACROSS PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!! BYOV-THATS BRING YOUR OWN VALKYRIE!!! snort, snort
fathat246.jpg
Alright, there's a difference between liking some 80's cartoon when you were FIVE and still having some respect for your past.....and then saying whatever it is you just said, I have no idea, must be a 90's thing.........90'S DORK!!!

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I saw it last night and I am still recovering from the face melting experience.

Also I saw it at the Alamo Draft House where right after the movie Robosaurus destroyed two cars.

Two face meltings for the price of one.

skim

None
Contributor
Alright, there's a difference between liking some 80's cartoon when you were FIVE and still having some respect for your past.....and then saying whatever it is you just said, I have no idea, must be a 90's thing.........90'S DORK!!!
Actually, Macross first aired in Japan in the early 80's and Robotech came to the U.S. in 1983, WHO'S THE DORK NOW?? snort snort snort!!!! besides, Youre just jealous because Rick Hunter gets to fly the Veritech fighter and you dont. If you need me, I will be playing Mechwarrior.....
Caratula+MechWarrior+2.jpg

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
When will you Transformer fans learn that all Transformers are equally inferior to Gundams.

Haha, Gundam Wing fan huh...you like Big O by any chance?

Anyways, just got back from Transformers,
pretty long movie..and equally as phenomenal.

Kind of disappointed that I didn't see Soundwave or Hot Rod though. :indiffere:yell_125:

Megan Fox is hot, that is all. :p

zachary2777

Banned
Absolutely incredible movie, I might go see it again. I was very happy with it. Even if you didn't watch the cartoon or play with the toys, you'll like it. If you need any more proof, I overheard some dumb girl complaining that there was "too much action" or some stupid shit like that. Too much action was exactly what I was looking for. The visual effects are stunning. The opening scene was spectacular and the chicks are bangin'.