• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let's talk about reputation points

Should the reputation system show who gave the reputation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If everybody gangs up on the moderators, does that make it a "point intifada?" Or a "point insurgency?"

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
nittany03 said:
If everybody gangs up on the moderators, does that make it a "point intifada?" Or a "point insurgency?"

Hahahaha maybe we should gang up on everybody else - isn't that what moderators are for!?!?

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
I personally would like to see who is giving me comments. The one I got was "dont be a hater" about a thread I made on F/A-18 guys. My comment was said in jest and I have done 4 cruises with my pointy nose brethern and have the greatest respect for them.

As it currently stands, the rep points are a way for weasels to try to make themselves feel better. Now that I have vented, off to the bar.

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
I'm for full disclosure, but there needs to be a way of regulating the sh*t stains that hit and run. If the mods, supermods or a "judicial" mod could be PM'd and have the power to remove neg points from the hit and runner it could work. Also they could remove points based on political reasoning like ["I hate dems" - red or "Conservatives suck" - red] could be eliminated.

It might also help if people were required to enter some personal info like DOB, Occupation, etc. so even if something silly is put in people get more of a sense of who they are talking to.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Simple solution:

Names on Rep Points for some, miniature American flags for others.

Proving once again that the Simpsons is able to solve all of lifes little problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.