• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leaving Vietnam vs AFG

Treetop Flyer

pilot
From my vantage, she has been remarkably low key in the administration thus far.
Not how it started. There was a concerted effort to brand it as the Biden-Harris administration. She was much more visible in speeches with the president than I’ve ever seen from a vice president. She was proclaimed the border czar, upon her doing basically nothing in that role she seems to have faded from sight.

Should be interesting to see how the dynamic changes as more people wake up to the fact that we have a potted plant as President.

Last edited:

Random8145

Professor Griz's Knowledges of the Day...History Never Repeats Itself but human nature does. We are fools to pretend we are "more mentally evolved" than any other generation since about the invention of the printing press.

Also, just a side note with reference to armies of occupation #colonialism.

I'd say most people are no more mentally evolved than a hunter-gatherer from what I've seen. In terms of regarding human as an animal, most people behave as the human animal in their behavior as opposed to behaving as a civilized human.

Random8145

Not how it started. There was a concerted effort to brand it as the Biden-Harris administration. She was much more visible in speeches with the president than I’ve ever seen from a vice president. She was proclaimed the border czar, upon her doing basically nothing in that role she seems to have faded from sight.

IMO, Kamala wouldn't know what to do or say even if they needed her to. She strikes me as a complete dingbat and I am not saying that because I disagree with her political positions. We need Batman and Robin in the White House right now but instead we've got Cheech and Chong.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
IMO, Kamala wouldn't know what to do or say even if they needed her to. She strikes me as a complete dingbat and I am not saying that because I disagree with her political positions. We need Batman and Robin in the White House right now but instead we've got Cheech and Chong.
I’m not a proponent of hers one way or another, but what analysis have you really done to arrive at this conclusion? I mean, she has had a very successful career as a prosecutor, including being the AG of California. Probably not going to have that kind of CV if you’re a “complete dingbat.” I’ve watched her grill people giving testimony in the Senate. Complete dingbat is about as far from reality as I can imagine. Recommend you do some more research.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I’m not a proponent of hers one way or another, but what analysis have you really done to arrive at this conclusion? I mean, she has had a very successful career as a prosecutor, including being the AG of California. Probably not going to have that kind of CV if you’re a “complete dingbat.” I’ve watched her grill people giving testimony in the Senate. Complete dingbat is about as far from reality as I can imagine. Recommend you do some more research.
Perhaps if she passed the bar exam on the first attempt she would have found a career in the private sector instead of becoming the mistress of an older politician

SlickAg

pilot
You really have just jumped head first down the rabbit hole, haven’t you? I have some friends who have done the same. It has been disheartening to watch. I hope you regain some sense of normalcy soon.
Yeah, the reports that there’s a lot of tension between the two camps and that she feels like the Biden camp threw her under the bus on the border situation are just sooooooooo outlandish.

Your whole ethos which discounts real life and consists of deifying the terrible military leadership is definitely the better way to go.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, the reports that there’s a lot of tension between the two camps and that she feels like the Biden camp threw her under the bus on the border situation are just sooooooooo outlandish.

Your whole ethos which discounts real life and consists of deifying the terrible military leadership is definitely the better way to go.
You’re barking up the wrong tree. ?

Random8145

But you can attach a specific number that it is not. ?

Not really. Put it this way, it is like if a recession happens and uncertainty goes up among the population. You can't really quantify that with a specific number but you know it is increased. With Bush and Afghanistan, I can't say specifically "how much" of the blame isn't his, but just that it isn't all his.

Decency in one professional area != aptitude in others. She is a dingbat on most issues of policy, IMO.

Last edited: