• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Yeah it looks like a group of people move from one thread to the next. We are worried about getting our stuff to boards, while the April/May crew is worried about FINSELs and classing up.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Found out for sure that I didn't make the May boards. Looks like I'm joining you fine gentlemen and gentlewomen for this late summers board. Lets do this!

bgrams429

What's up everyone, submitting within the next week or 2 out of NRD Dallas. Been following this most recent board pretty closely and I have to say, from the ProRec Y's that I'm seeing, things are looking promising for us all! Best of luck, gents.

Bgrams

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Two of my NFO applicants had CIRIMS issues (processor put the wrong weight one one, another processor changed my applicants birthyear from 1989 to 1998) but are slated to be reviewed at this upcoming board. That and I have 3 more pilots and 2 more NFOs myself and my team should have in for the next board. Herding the cattle baby!

BAG2341.jpg

CAJ0520

Two of my NFO applicants had CIRIMS issues (processor put the wrong weight one one, another processor changed my applicants birthyear from 1989 to 1998) but are slated to be reviewed at this upcoming board. That and I have 3 more pilots and 2 more NFOs myself and my team should have in for the next board. Herding the cattle baby!

Rufio can you check other applicants status in CIRIMS? my OR is off for the week and i'm curious its status. I assume its not allowed but no harm in asking while I wait, I don't want to bother him on personal time.

exNavyOffRec

BAG2341.jpg

In the case of a recruiter cattle are like folders full of papers with peoples names on them, I should have used folders that had the color scheme of spotted cows!

Bronco

Lurking Member
Here's a question... If you are Pro Y and haven't graduated yet... Is your FS pending until your final transcripts get turned in?

CAJ0520

What is the CIRIMS status that would mean it is 100% completed and waiting for a board to convene? I am stopping by the recruiters today and want to have him check just so I know for sure that I am 100% ready for the next board. I have heard "At PM" and have pieced together that it is the term that means it is ready for a board. And AT BOARD means a board has convened and my package is at it being reviewed. Am I correct in those assumptions?

brogdawg32

Here's a question... If you are Pro Y and haven't graduated yet... Is your FS pending until your final transcripts get turned in?
Even tho I've graduated, my degree doesn't confer (or become official) until May 23. Right now my ProRec states "pending final transcript."

My case is a little different because I just got a signed letter from my registrar that is going to clear my pending status (according to processor) as I'm no longer a student...but yes, your ProRec would be pending your transcript and assuming your grades don't drop too much.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
What's up everyone, submitting within the next week or 2 out of NRD Dallas. Been following this most recent board pretty closely and I have to say, from the ProRec Y's that I'm seeing, things are looking promising for us all! Best of luck, gents.

Bgrams

What part of Dallas are you from?? I was born and raised there.