• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

blarged

ready
Well I am rounding a month since I have had everything in after my pro-rec. I hope it doesn't take too much longer! Has anyone been waiting longer than me?

Double check that there aren't any holdups with your SF86. I had (what I thought) was everything in a few weeks into June but then a few weeks after not hearing anything, my OR tells me that something is wrong with the SF86. His computer was telling him everything was fine, but somehow he found out things were wrong on it ... sometimes I just don't understand.

But I'm still waiting on FS.

i think ive got everything in now ... heres my timeline

Pro-rec'd: June 29th
PRT : August 19
Eye Waiver: Finally cleared Sept 8
Gyno Results: Sept 21 (ahh to be a female!)

Come on Final select! Looks like its gonna be a two month wait for OCS, at least. Did I read that they aren't taking OCS applicants for december?

ill post how long it takes from here to get FS ...

ray25017

hey juliet,

You could still make the November classes, far as i can tell... (8th & 22nd).
I'm holding out hope for either of those classes, myself.

Good luck!

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
i think ive got everything in now ... heres my timeline

Pro-rec'd: June 29th
PRT : August 19
Eye Waiver: Finally cleared Sept 8
Gyno Results: Sept 21 (ahh to be a female!)

Come on Final select! Looks like its gonna be a two month wait for OCS, at least. Did I read that they aren't taking OCS applicants for december?

ill post how long it takes from here to get FS ...

JF --

What sort of eye waivers were you granted? I am wondering because a few of us on here are PR for NA/FO with LASIK. Any information would be great.

Thanks in advance,
GAD

Grumman10

ENS USN
Pro-Rec'd June 23, MEPS/PRT early July, back to MEPS mid-late August for an Orthopedic Consultation, Final Select Sept. 25

MidWestEwo

None
I thought the pro-rec wait was stressful enough. Nothing is worse than the entire extended family asking me when I am going to training every time I see them. Then the follow up question is always "when are you going to know?"...:bigeyes_1

Grumman10

ENS USN
Yup, I know exactly how you feel. Plus, I just lost my job and I have a family to support and it adds insult to injury not knowing when the light at the end of the tunnel will appear. Oh well. Guess we should get used to it.

MidWestEwo

None
Yup, I know exactly how you feel. Plus, I just lost my job and I have a family to support and it adds insult to injury not knowing when the light at the end of the tunnel will appear. Oh well. Guess we should get used to it.

I am trying to treat it more like a gift. You know, more time for training and what not. Unfortunately my student loans are coming around time to be due, and I would like to get that commissioning loan so I can get those squared away for payment after OCS.

Srp7286

This week I was supposed to take my PRT so I can recieve my final select, but two days ago, I seriously screwed up my leg, playing football, to the point where I can't really run, I'm seeing a doctor this week.

If I can't run this week and do not take the PRT, does anyone know the situation if you get Pro-rec'ed and don't fulfill all the requirements?

I know I will have to reapply, but what I'm really asking is what is the situation if someone is Pro-rec, passed MEPS, then, in my case, might not be able to do the PRT after the 90day limit.

Will the board look down and possibly reject me if I have to re-apply again because I couldn't do the PRT?

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Got the call, FINAL SELECT (!) Nov. 22nd class date. I'll see you there Grumman.
Timeline:
June Pro-rec
PRT and MEPS late July
PRK waiver recieved Sept. 18
Final select Sept. 28th
FLY NAVY