• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

TwinsFan

I was Pro-Rec'd on this board and I just got my FS letter Wednesday. Swear in on Tuesday the 2nd. My process was a bit longer due to some waivers going back and forth. I have a Jan 3rd OCS date too in case you were wondering.

MidWestEwo

None
I found out everything was completed last week for the security stuff. I should only have a week or so before I get my letter hopefully.

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
BDCP Pilot Final Select - Sworn In

I swore in yesterday afternoon...finally BDCP active duty OCSN/E3 with an OCS date of January 1, 2011. A LOOONG time in the making, but definitely well worth it, I'll consider this an early Christmas present.

Good luck to any others from the June boards or any others that are waiting on Final Select, it'll happen - trust me.

MidWestEwo

None
Nice work bmaru! When did you first submit your package?

I submitted for the April boards and was declined. I resubmitted in May, but something got screwed up with my package and it never made it to the board. It was resubmitted again in June and I was pro-rec'd on the 3rd of July. Injuries that kept me from going to MEPS, and then problems with submitting for JPAS delayed the FS until now. Good things come to those who wait.

tyrone

Finally got a date of Feb 14th!! What a relief this is to me (and my family) to finally have an answer for "When are you going in?"