• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 Selection

srqwho

pilot
I know I've read a bit about this somewhere here, but was wondering what exactly is included in the "letter" when you here you are a final select? I'm assuming OCS date info and pay? Just curious.

Rinno

If someone has the list of the pro-rec from the Supply Board can you please pm me so that I can see if I made it? I do not have an officer recruiter since I am active duty, this is killing me having to wait.

rhinoh82

I know I've read a bit about this somewhere here, but was wondering what exactly is included in the "letter" when you here you are a final select? I'm assuming OCS date info and pay? Just curious.

It tells you congratulations, the program you were selected for, your OCS date and when to report, that you are strongly recommended to begin a workout routine if you haven't already done so, and a number to call if you have any questions.

srqwho

pilot
It tells you congratulations, the program you were selected for, your OCS date and when to report, that you are strongly recommended to begin a workout routine if you haven't already done so, and a number to call if you have any questions.

Thanks. That's what I had thought. Hopefully MEPS goes smooth and my pro-rec becomes a final select soon enough.

Goob83

None
Tabled means that I am not pro-rec'd for SWO yet, but I am also not a non-select. It is kind of limbo. Intel was VERY CLEARLY my first choice in my motivational statement, resume, letters of rec, interview, etc. It is possible they are waiting on the Intel board's reply before they make a final decision on me. If intel is a non-select, I don't have to resubmit to the SWO boards, it will automatically go back for review. That is my understanding.

INTEL IS OUT ONE GUY SELECTED GUESS WHO!

GJC NAVY

Thank you guys. Airwarriors has been a savior. Thanks goob...your recruiting skills are unmatched sir. I wish everyone on the forum the best and hope to meet you at OCS!

PigzFly

Its a good thing the Navy isnt paying Goob on commission. Hed blow the payroll budget out of the water. Ha ha

Joking aside, he is on his game. Thanks again for all of the help, sir.

NavalAviatorDad

For sure. Is there anyone in here that is BDCP and planning on going to OCS summer of 2010? Nice work to all of you selected. I look forward to beginning the process with you guys.

Pro Rec'd NFO

My son is. He is Pro Rec'd for BDCP/OCS/SNA, awaiting final security and medical clearances. He graduates from LSU May 2010.

Congrats to all.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Congrats all on June boards! I up for BDCP SNA for July, anyone else? No one started a new thread, but there is alot of good information already on here so I figured no need to start new one. oh yeah I am Fy2010 by the way.

Lobster

Congrats all on June boards! I up for BDCP SNA for July, anyone else? No one started a new thread, but there is alot of good information already on here so I figured no need to start new one. oh yeah I am Fy2010 by the way.

I just started a july thread i'm up for that board as well