• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 Selection

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
It's that time again. If you're up for this board, post what you got goin in and we can get this acceptence thread started. Also, put whether or not you are BDCP or DA.

Here is mine.

ASVAB: 94%
ASTB: 6, 6, 6, OAR - 51
GPA: 3.1 Political Science (Cal State Long Beach)
PRT: Outstanding across the board

LOR: (3) 1 former employer, 1 Retired Army, 1 Priest

Interviews: (3) 2 from VR-55 Squadron Point Mugu O-5 and O-6 Both excellent write ups, and 1 from NAS Whiting O-4 helicopter instructor also an excellent write up.
Excellent recommendation from Officer Recruiter.
Excellent letter of reconsideration.

Ex curr: Football, wrestling, weightlifting, and some volunteer work coaching elementay flag football.. etc.

Height: 5' 10 Wieght: 178 ........DA

I have been told there are approx. 55 people up for this board SNA and NFO. This is my second time around about 5 months later and have busted my butt to make my package more competitive. GOD IF YOUR LISTENING I AM READY TO BE ACCEPTED! Man, I really want this bad... hope I dont get dismissed again. Anyways... post your stuff, we are about a week away now.

VR,
Thunder

srqwho

pilot
Male, 25 years old.

Graduate GPA - 3.6 (Physical Geography)
Undergrad GPA - 3.61 (Physical Geography)
ASVAB - 99
ASTB - 6/6/6 50 (fingers crossed, should've studied)
PRT - Sit-ups 102, Push-ups 60, Run 8:50

LORs - Current Employer, Pastor, SW FLA Chapter Director (Boy Scouts), Professor

Extra Curr. - Eagle Scout, College Football (kicker), Elite Triathlete (multiple overall wins), Triathlon club founder, Master's Swim Team, Church youth leader, Triathlon Coach, Member of AMS (American Meteorological Society), Gamma Theta Upsilon (Geography Honor Society).

Applying for Astronaut, SNA, and SNJPA (jet pack). Had PRK done in Jan.

GOD, I KNOW you are listening... please convince FLYTPAY to buy a hybrid or a rickshaw so I can afford his gas money!

Good Luck Everybody!

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
no...im finishing one last class for my degree it will be over July 28th..i thought it would be june 20th..for the july boards..but thats a negative, oh well more time to PT and study ....

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Ah, that sucks. At least you have a good attitude about it. It'll pass in no time for sure.

I wish we could enter the 1000's of hours of AW we've absorbed on our applications. That should be good for something! :icon_tong

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I wish we could enter the 1000's of hours of AW we've absorbed on our applications. That should be good for something! :icon_tong

Motivational Statement:

I absorbed over 2341 hours of gouge, hilarity, and shenanigans from the popular website AirWarriors.com. I know what a PUMA is, and desire to follow in the footsteps of one A4sForever. 'Nuff said. Athankyou.