• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 Selection

Goob83

None
Dim, I feel your pain. Called my OR this morning and still nothing. He said that no results were posted on OTOOLS. I don't understand why so many people got thier results and we're still waiting. Hope we both get the word soon. Good luck!
because you recruiter is an idiot

dimlight85

bears, beets, battlestar galactica.
Finally!! Got the call about a half hour ago. Pro-rec'd for NFO and SWO!! Gonna take NFO cause I want to wear those cool sunglasses...and it was my first choice!

elitewillie

Dimlight,

Congrats, When do you think you will be classing up? Did you do MEPS, Clearance, and PRT already?

I will hopefully hear about my final select pretty soon.

FDX

It's mind games!
Finally!! Got the call about a half hour ago. Pro-rec'd for NFO and SWO!! Gonna take NFO cause I want to wear those cool sunglasses...and it was my first choice!

Congrats man. Looks like it was worth the wait! First choice is always nice!

dimlight85

bears, beets, battlestar galactica.
I may have mentioned it before, but I had already enlisted and been in the DEP for 8 months when I decided to apply for OCS so I have already been through MEPS. I don't know about the clearance. I did fill out the whole SF-86 form on paper when enlisting because I was going for a clearance job and then I filled out the same form online when I started applying for OCS. The PRT I did a couple of times with my enlisted recruiter and because of how far away my OR was from where I lived he had me do that on my own and send him the results. I do it about once a week anyway just to keep track of progress.

Since I was supposed to ship to RTC Great Lakes on June 5th, that's what I put as my availability date. Hopefully, I can get a date as early as August but I'm thinking from what I've been reading on here that it will be more like late September early October at the earliest.

Boomer91

For sure. Is there anyone in here that is BDCP and planning on going to OCS summer of 2010? Nice work to all of you selected. I look forward to beginning the process with you guys.

Pro Rec'd NFO