• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July-Ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board Thread

Garrett S.

Okay. "Buddy" because he's the one talking with the recruiter. I was looking to see if anyone had heard the same timeline, not trying to start a rumor or debate who's recruiter is best.

sharkbait1

pilot
Okay. "Buddy" because he's the one talking with the recruiter. I was looking to see if anyone had heard the same timeline, not trying to start a rumor or debate who's recruiter is best.
Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a jerk before. I haven't heard anything. Then again, my OR found at about the last board after it convened...We're all waiting for the same thing, and some of us are quite anxious at this point:(

Garrett S.

No worries. I remember all to well. The anxiety is unforgiving. I'm super impatient and its my buddy applying lol. My recruiter was pretty terrible. I mostly built my packet and collected the appropriate forms based off of reading through this forum. I knew the board was convening and when the results were out, again from AW.

Jester24

Well good news everyone, my recruiter just told me June 30th was the date of the boards. Finally a date to look forward to! Best of luck everyone!!

(Didn't see the previous post until afterwards, but I guess that helps confirm it)