• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July-Ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board Thread

exNavyOffRec

Text from my OR this morning said, "Your kits is at board. Pilot/SWO/NFO."

Can anyone else corroborate?

That is a status, no more no less, I have seen people sit in that status for a few weeks and up to 6 months depending on the designator, it does not mean anything other than when they decide to convene a board you application is ready to go.

sharkbait1

pilot
Is there a way to check if your kit is pro board, my recruiter isn't picking up. I was wondering if I could call NRC, is that possible?
If you're not able to get in touch with your recruiter, try your processor. That's who I've been communicating with.

I have a couple questions for you guys, I'll be submitting my app soon.

1) Is it true that the blood lab AND hiv test have to be separate sheets from the medical forms (DD2808 and 2807-1)? Those results are both listed on these forms anyway.

2) Is it acceptable if the Personnel Security Information (page 5) is handwritten?

3) How exactly do I get an age waiver and how long does that take (for AD)?

I've searched the forums and cannot find these answers.

Garrett S.

I have a couple questions for you guys, I'll be submitting my app soon.

1) Is it true that the blood lab AND hiv test have to be separate sheets from the medical forms (DD2808 and 2807-1)? Those results are both listed on these forms anyway.

2) Is it acceptable if the Personnel Security Information (page 5) is handwritten?

I submitted my 214 with my packet. I believe the processor took that info and waved the waiver wand. I don't think it takes any time at all. They have a set formula for how much time you get waived by the amount of time you served.

HM3 San

TRUE, I found mine in my medical folder: NAVMED 6000/2, Patient Lab Inquiry, Standard Form 545

Yes, my XO/Security Manager signed and noted what type of SC I have.

Contact the Community Manager on the specific designator you are applying, email them stating your basic information and request, they will respond within 24-48hours, approval takes a day to weeks, depends on the community. Here's the link: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/officer/communitymanagers/Pages/default.aspx

If you need more guidance on OPNAVINST 1420.1B here's the link:
http://www.public.navy.mil/BUPERS-NPC/CAREER/CAREERCOUNSELING/Pages/CommissioningPrograms.aspx

Hope that helps shipmate!

Last edited:

uncdude33

Time sure seems to stand still while waiting for one of these boards to meet. Makes an 8 hour watch feel like 20. Here's hoping for a June board with a high selection rate.

RCArce01

This thread has been quiet. Has no one really heard anything? My buddy is hearing that results may be in by early May.
Well I sure hope not because if that's true we're all screwed considering it's May 20th haha. I'm assuming you meant early June? If so then I'd be stoked!