• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July-Ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board Thread

Dallas Brown

SNA applicant
Figured that but didn't want to just assume, I'm NRD Dallas.

Good luck to you though
Thanks, good luck to you as well! I barely missed the last board so i'm hoping this one decides to meet soon i'm not patient enough for the waiting game, but until then ill just have to stick with work, working out, and logging flight hours.

sharkbait1

pilot
checking in! My recruiter told me this board shows a planned date for June 1 but it could possibly be sooner. Let's hope he isn't lying.
wow 1JUN? That would be quick. No complaints, I've already missed 3 boards >:eek: for the last one, my application was waiting for NRD review when they held the board. I *think* I'm good to go now. good luck everyone!

haimehhh

Text from my OR this morning said, "Your kits is at board. Pilot/SWO/NFO."

Can anyone else corroborate?

haimehhh

He has a habit of making blanket statements that's why I wanted to verify with others. It's also possible that he means my kit is at the SWO board (expected approximately this month), and that it will see the SNA/NFO board as soon as it convenes.

nightflaw

Text from my OR this morning said, "Your kits is at board. Pilot/SWO/NFO."

Can anyone else corroborate?
He could possibly mean that your packet is "pro board," which just means it has passed final inspection and is waiting for the next board to convene. Or at least that's my understanding. I don't think it means the board is currently meeting.