• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July-Ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board Thread

RuleofLawviation

T1 Advanced
It stands for Student Naval Aviator/Aviation.

I see that you are new but make the search bar your new best friend in this forum. 99.9% of all of your questions have already been answered somewhere on here. If you have any other questions, the answers to which you cannot find, feel free to ping me.

mb1685

Where did you see OCT ive been watching on here for next board dates but haven't seen OCT yet. Man if it is in OCT that would be perfect timing, Right after I check into my new command.

https://www.airwarriors.com/communi...tober-ish-2015-pilot-nfo-rolling-board.43064/

October is the estimated timeframe. It's based on a rough average of ~90 days between rolling SNA/NFO boards and the last board being scheduled for late June (actually, I think they ended up meeting a few days late in early July).

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Where did you see OCT ive been watching on here for next board dates but haven't seen OCT yet. Man if it is in OCT that would be perfect timing, Right after I check into my new command.

Listen, I know you're the new guy here. Take the time to search around this site/forum. If you have any questions, search first. 99% of the time a similar question has been addressed and answered on here.

R/LT