• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

USN1855

Just passing on some information that I was given about up-coming class dates. I completed MEPS prior to the board and submitted the security clearance form prior as well. No clearance was issued and I actually don't know what happened with the form when I submitted it in June before the July board. I got the results of the pro-req Aug 3rd and all necessary paperwork (including a new security form) was back at the selection board as of Aug 8th. I haven't received my final select or class date yet...but just thought I'd pass on possible dates to you all (depending on what is already filled and what not.) Anxiously waiting...its like selection board waiting all over again lol! Anyway, here it is:

Class #/start date/end date
10-1 10/21/12 01/25/13
20-1 11/11/12 02/15/13
30-1 12/02/12 03/08/13
40-1 01/06/13 03/29/13
50-1 01/27/13 04/19/13
60-1 02/17/13 05/10/13
70-1 03/10/13 05/31/13
80-1 03/31/13 06/21/13
90-1 04/21/13 07/12/13
100-1 05/12/13 08/02/13
110-1 06/02/13 08/23/13
120-1 06/23/13 09/13/13

USN1855

From my recruiter. But again these are just possible dates (depending on what is already filled and what not). Its just the dates that OCS released to be the FY13 class dates. Just because the date is still listed doesn't mean it still has available slots. Sorry I was unclear about that in the previous post.

exNavyOffRec

These class dates pretty much follow this past FY's pattern, and it isn't uncommon for certain classes to be filled early, for instance for those that are NUPOC who are graduating in May/June or for those graduating in Dec so that would mean June and Jan classes would fill faster.

Mickey_COS

Hi everyone,

I was pro-rec'd SWO from this board waiting on final select. I see that others received them due to being age critical. I'm 30 and will be 31 this 25 Dec. My OR has assured me I have a waiver that was granted and is good until commissioning. Although, I haven't seen it, I trust her...she has never led me astray. It just makes me nervous.

Med paperwork, current JPAS/JCAVS, and letter from VA stating I'm receiving no monetary benefits all turned in last week.

I'm active duty Air Force (12yrs), I have no glaring medical issues and hold a current Top Secret/SCI. Considering my age should the FS come fairly quick? Has anyone heard of someone not getting FS due to age after a pro-rec, etc.

If I was a year younger, wouldn't be as anxious, but it is my major concern right now. If anyone has any insight it is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mickey

exNavyOffRec

Hi everyone,

I was pro-rec'd SWO from this board waiting on final select. I see that others received them due to being age critical. I'm 30 and will be 31 this 25 Dec. My OR has assured me I have a waiver that was granted and is good until commissioning. Although, I haven't seen it, I trust her...she has never led me astray. It just makes me nervous.

Med paperwork, current JPAS/JCAVS, and letter from VA stating I'm receiving no monetary benefits all turned in last week.

I'm active duty Air Force (12yrs), I have no glaring medical issues and hold a current Top Secret/SCI. Considering my age should the FS come fairly quick? Has anyone heard of someone not getting FS due to age after a pro-rec, etc.

If I was a year younger, wouldn't be as anxious, but it is my major concern right now. If anyone has any insight it is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mickey

Your OR needs to contact the PM and make sure they know about you, but at this point there is no way you will be commissioned prior to age 31, they will have to do an exception for you.

Mickey_COS

Your OR needs to contact the PM and make sure they know about you, but at this point there is no way you will be commissioned prior to age 31, they will have to do an exception for you.

Tried calling, but no luck. Sent an email to inquire more...standing by for reply. She is usually fairly busy and out of the office during middle of the week. Thank you for the reply.

Mickey

Derm2544

Have any of the non-active duty guys/gals heard anything about FS letters or ship dates from your recruiter? I completed MEPs / Background information about 3 weeks ago still haven't heard a thing.

USAF_WX2USN

It was sent out via an email to the NRD chain of command, like all things some may just not get it, or some will hope it will be brought back, but the email that was read to me said all boards for active duty 1st quarter FY13 are cancelled, no Pilot/NFO/SWO board, it may just be pushed to Feb, either way more info will come out later, I would have sent you the stuff to work on as well, especially if it is just pushed to Feb.

I apologized if this was addressed again elsewhere, but any update to this info?