• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

N8G87

SNA for OCS on 17 Feb 13. pretty excited. Anyone else that's going to be in this class PM me. I want to get to know some people before the pain starts.

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
Hey, have to represent! I graduate this December. Good luck in OCS!
Hey 6531, I see that you said you're going to graduate this December. I was wondering what letter did you put in your package that stated when you were scheduled to graduate? I'm kinda in the same boat, trying to apply for next July board but I will be about two classes shy of graduating by the time the board convenes.

Hey 6531, I see that you said you're going to graduate this December. I was wondering what letter did you put in your package that stated when you were scheduled to graduate? I'm kinda in the same boat, trying to apply for next July board but I will be about two classes shy of graduating by the time the board convenes.
I filled out my application in May of this year; was selected in the July board. I went through the usual process of sending in my completed APSR, transcripts, letters of recommendation, as well as an academic degree completion plan (NAVCRUIT 1131/4 (Rev 10-2010) ). I was told that the academic degree completion plan was probably unnecessary (in my particular case), but a good thing to have, regardless. Thanks for the well wishes and good luck with selection!

exNavyOffRec

I filled out my application in May of this year; was selected in the July board. I went through the usual process of sending in my completed APSR, transcripts, letters of recommendation, as well as an academic degree completion plan (NAVCRUIT 1131/4 (Rev 10-2010) ). I was told that the academic degree completion plan was probably unnecessary (in my particular case), but a good thing to have, regardless. Thanks for the well wishes and good luck with selection!

If you haven't graduated it needs to be in there, without it they really don't know when you are going to graduate and could reject your application at the NRC processors without it ever going to board.