• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

sunowl

SNFO
I believe you can put in a reconsideration package for next board, but there are some extra stipulations your OR or members like NavyOffRec can tell you about. Go for it and don't be discouraged if you really want it, good luck

jaclynalyse

I believe you can put in a reconsideration package for next board, but there are some extra stipulations your OR or members like NavyOffRec can tell you about. Go for it and don't be discouraged if you really want it, good luck
Thank you. I'm trying to stay positive, feeling sorry for myself will get me nowhere but its a little difficult to feel otherwise at this point.

steelefx4

Thank you. I'm trying to stay positive, feeling sorry for myself will get me nowhere but its a little difficult to feel otherwise at this point.

Look at the areas that you may have been weak in (or in reality, weaker than those selected, because the competition is stiff), and work on improving those between now and the next boards. Might be your ASTB, your personal statement, LORs...whatever it happens to be...don't give up and don't miss the next boards, show consistency in the fact that this is what you want...like drevo454 said, 'persistence pays off'...

kaiserkyle

Has anyone got a final select letter from the july boards for sna or nfo? I know steelefx4 recieved his. just curoius to see if anyone else has gotten theirs.

Congrats to everyone! On August 2nd I got the "welcome to the Navy son your gonna be a SWO" call from my recruiter. I am still waiting for finselect letter, that should be received soon right?

exNavyOffRec

Congrats to everyone! On August 2nd I got the "welcome to the Navy son your gonna be a SWO" call from my recruiter. I am still waiting for finselect letter, that should be received soon right?

A few factors go into it, the main two ones are getting your physical done/PQ from N3M and your security clearance investigation listed as "open".

I completed MEPS before submitting and was PQ. I also underwent the extensive security clearance process in late June, I am not sure how it is listed.

Thanks