• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

SWOHopeful

Still don't have the results down in the southeast. Only thing I have is that my processor said I was for a fact seen at this board! So that is a good thing. I hope I hear soon.

markkyle66

Guys you won't believe this....

I spoke with NRD yesterday and was informed that I had been rolled to the August board, so I was a little sullen, and getting ready to play the waiting game again. I go for my run this morning, come inside and my mom is on the phone w/ NRD and my Recruiter only to tell me that I had been Pro Rec'd SNA and SNFO!!! I was like what!?... Talk about a roller coaster.

BDCP SNA/SNFO Select

Education
· Business Management/Marketing major
· 3.79 GPA, University of Florida (WCBA)
-Deans list the previous 6 Semesters
· Active member of DEI and Golden Key Academic Honor Societies
ASTB: 6/8/6 44

Other
· Solid LORs: Former Commodore/Atlantic Fleet LSO, AF Col, Calculus prof., Navy AMDO Capt., AF Capt. who currently flys the Collings Foundation B-25, Army Col., Army Natl Guard SF Sargeant (all of which I had the pleasure of knowing well)
· 2 years AF ROTC (dropped due to issues transferring from Community College due to budget cuts. Initially did not get accepted to UF, I petitioned the school and got in only after I was dropped from the program)
· Licensed Private Pilot: 87 hours, so some experience if it helps
· Substantial volunteer time, a lot of which was for retired veterans or school related.
· PRT: 74 Sit ups, 55 Push ups, 11:20 run

SWOHopeful

Guys you won't believe this....

I spoke with NRD yesterday and was informed that I had been rolled to the August board, so I was a little sullen, and getting ready to play the waiting game again. I go for my run this morning, come inside and my mom is on the phone w/ NRD and my Recruiter only to tell me that I had been Pro Rec'd SNA and SNFO!!! I was like what!?... Talk about a roller coaster.

BDCP SNA/SNFO Select

Education
· Business Management/Marketing major
· 3.79 GPA, University of Florida (WCBA)
-Deans list the previous 6 Semesters
· Active member of DEI and Golden Key Academic Honor Societies
ASTB: 6/8/6 44

Other
· Solid LORs: Former Commodore/Atlantic Fleet LSO, AF Col, Calculus prof., Navy AMDO Capt., AF Capt. who currently flys the Collings Foundation B-25, Army Col., Army Natl Guard SF Sargeant (all of which I had the pleasure of knowing well)
· 2 years AF ROTC (dropped due to issues transferring from Community College due to budget cuts. Initially did not get accepted to UF, I petitioned the school and got in only after I was dropped from the program)
· Licensed Private Pilot: 87 hours, so some experience if it helps
· Substantial volunteer time, a lot of which was for retired veterans or school related.
· PRT: 74 Sit ups, 55 Push ups, 11:20 run

Quite the ride you've had with that one, Congrats!!

On another note, has anyone heard anything about SUPPO results? I still don't have my results but just keeping a timeframe of all the results out there.

atlhawk

OAR - 57
6/6/6 - other ones
22 yrs old
Currently getting Masters in Accounting at UGA - 3.33 GPA

Baseball(all state) and Football in highschool
Treasurer for Special Olympics at UGA
4 LOR's(two former employers, one college professor, and one highschool coach)

No real background in flying/engineering/physics/etc.
Also - got arrested for Underage Consumption of Alcohol when I was 18 but was thrown out of court

I was just a non-select for SNA at july boards (bummer), but still hopefull for supply.

I haven't done a PRT yet and was wondering if that may have helped my package...

TGrayum

Pro-Rec SNA
Pro-Rec SNA!! been waiting 8 months to post this. I had to wait for PRK surgery, waivers, and MEPS. finally made it. the waiting was worth it. congrats to everyone that made it. If you didn't, keep at it, the wait will be worth it when it happens.

SWOHopeful

Have you found out anything yet? I've seen all the work you've put into this package in other posts, and I'm hoping it works out for you this month.

Nope, I'm just hanging out in limbo right now waiting on someone to call me...I've called so much in the last few weeks that I feel bad about calling again. I know it's my career, but I cannot be annoying with it.

Willyb153

Has anyone heard from supply or know if the board results are out yet? My OR told me Monday they would be out later in the week. Just wondering if anyone had gotten a call.