• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

Kinneary

Been lurking here for a few months (ever since I submitted my package). Happy to say I just got word on being selected as an SNA! Figured I'd stop in and meet some of the people I might see at OCS.

NRD Raleigh
Prior service HM3
B.S. Healthcare Administration
3.57 GPA
3 LORs (one civilian dentist, one ex-LT dentist, and the final from a retired DT1)
5/6/5 57 56 ASTB
Applied for SNA and Supply

Congrats to those who made it, and I look forward to seeing some of y'all out there.

halfbreed83

I Didnt make the Cut :mad: out of san diego..
10 years Prior navy E-5
30 years old
3.2 Aviation Management Degree
5,6,5 :49
6 Solid LORs
1 NJP over 5 years ago...
I think thats what got me even though it says in the instructions that "NO NJP's for the past 4 years"..
Congrats to all the selectees!!

Kinneary

10 years Prior navy E-5
30 years old
6 Solid LORs
I think thats what got me even though it says in the instructions that "NO NJP's for the past 4 years"..
I could be wrong, but I thought the NJP was still considered in the package if it happened less than 7 years ago?

exNavyOffRec

10 years Prior navy E-5
30 years old
6 Solid LORs

I had priors picked up with NJP's, I would say your ASTB is more the culprit, and that is fixable.

Kinneary

What is a NJP?
Non judicial punishment. You've done something to break the UCMJ, but instead of sending you before a judge your CO can hand down a punishment that won't go on any sort of criminal record. However, it's still considered when promotion boards and the like are convened.

Surf

pilot
Don't be too discouraged. You're still young and still have time to build a stronger package. Good luck next time.
Thanks buss, going at it with everything for December. Congrats man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halfbreed83

I had priors picked up with NJP's, I would say your ASTB is more the culprit, and that is fixable.
I talked to my OR and he stated that if I was to retake, I have to wait 6 months and that will push me out till next april and I think I might be too old by that time frame (31).

exNavyOffRec

1 and it was in may

You can retake anytime, and if your scores improve that is justification to resubmit under 6 months, the wait for 6 months is for a person that is a non select who has no significant changes to their application.

If SD doesn't want to play go to NRD LA