• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 08 Selection Board

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
it will happen tomorrow for sure just hold on a few more hours.. I wish you luck

Haha with that news, good luck sleeping tonight ladies and gentlemen. :eek::D

Once again, good luck, I look forward to hearing the results.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Any reason for the delay of the board? I've kept up with the thread but I did not see if there was one...

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Like I said, doubt for reason of delay. Bluesig1 had late results for july of last year and a good friend Lt. Col. in marine reserves, was not surprised since still not aug. We will be alright, great information from goob and well find out on our own time. rest well brothers.

Lobster

I now know that your waiting game has only just begun... and it only gets worse from there.

I know its just begun and I'm sure down the road I will look back at this and say "wow that was easy compared to what I'm doing right now" I remember an old coach of mine used to tell us to keep it all in perspective, haha I used to think he was a fool. Makes a lot of sense though...I just need to not sit around by the phone haha jk.

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
You think these delays are bad, app to one of the AF's rated boards... You won't hear back for about a month after the board.

Jeff-Miller

Any word on the 15JUL08 Boards

According to my recruiter the last BDCP board was on 15JUL. I've heard mixed comments on how long it takes to recieve the results of these boards and was wondering if anybody had heard any good news or bad news yet.

streborhcaz

I actually JUST got a call from my recruiter. He told me that the results aren't officially posted yet, but he called (somone) and got the results of my package. So maybe you could call your recruiter and get him to make a few calls to find out your status. Good luck.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
I actually JUST got a call from my recruiter. He told me that the results aren't officially posted yet, but he called (somone) and got the results of my package. So maybe you could call your recruiter and get him to make a few calls to find out your status. Good luck.

You cant say that without mentioning the results! What did you apply for?

streborhcaz

I applied for SNA and got pro-rec'd. I thought something was wrong because it had been almost 2 weeks since the board and I had heard people finding out about their packages last week.