• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 08 Selection Board

Lobster

Ok so I just talked to my OR and he said he's still not sure why my package made the board but didn't get looked at. His best guess is that they didn't think the august board was going to be that large and they wanted to make it more competitive so they just didn't review our packages. He had 2 other guys have the same thing happen to them. Anyone else make it to the boards and not get reviewed?

Lobster

Jackass said:
Sounds like maybe your recruiter screwed up on 3 packages and is covering his ass ;)

Haha somehow I don't think he'd be a recruiter anymore if he was screwing up packages. And he's been nothing but honest with me for the past two years there's no reason to doubt him.

ChalimarPilot

My stats:
Pro-rec'd pilot in BDCP
Currently a junior at Texas A&M University (graduate in Dec '09)

Congratulations streborhcaz. I am a sophomore, also at Texas A&M, and got picked up for a pilot slot this board. It is good to hear that another Aggie made it in.

Also, I very much appreciate the advice on this forum. Though I have not posted before, I have been scanning the site consistently and it has been immensely helpful. Thanks to all.

Congrats to other selectees and good luck to those applying and reapplying.