• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jonny Kim solos the T-6

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Just watched the Hangover series too many times, but I have seen things in Thailand, thing you can't un-see.

That place is so many types of fun, it's actually dangerous. In some ways, I'm glad I didn't go there in my single 20s.

:D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well…I kinda know a dude who started as little more than an Oregon hippie with a GED, went on the Naval Academy, finished and then entered flight school where he earned his NFO wings and later flew combat strikes in the long war. He graduated from the Naval War College (with some distinction I guess) and commanded the navy’s Airborne Electronic Attack Weapons School (that they somehow twist into the acronym HAVOC).

But, to be fair, life does come full circle and today he is kind of a new-age hippie idling his days away wearing tropical shirts, sipping Mai Tai’s, and watching the sun set over the Pacific….you’ll probably be hearing from him soon.
Naval Academy? How dare you. :)

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
My mistake, please let me know what pot-smoke filled, west coast hippie academy of higher learning you attended and I’ll correct myself.

This made me laugh, but there are institutions of higher learning between those extremes…