• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

andrew_adams45

Does anyone know for sure if SNA was cancelled for Jan? Being near the bottom and just going for NFO, I think my chances will be a lot less if it is. Also, from what I understand, they take many more in lieu of no Dec boards.

jtmedli

pilot
What are you talking about? Where did you get this info?

Un-pucker your A$$hole for a second. SNA is still on for January. There was some 'talk' (read: speculation and generic BS) about it being moved back to Feb or March, but it's on for January.

P3toP8

Un-pucker your A$$hole for a second. SNA is still on for January. There was some 'talk' (read: speculation and generic BS) about it being moved back to Feb or March, but it's on for January.

Haha more people not knowing what they're talking about as usual.

nugget61

pilot

Out of curiosity, how do you know this? My OR said that the at board list hasn't come out yet (not surprisingly though) and that it can be postponed at any time until they say there is a board. Happened to SWO not too long ago.

jtmedli

pilot
Out of curiosity, how do you know this? My OR said that the at board list hasn't come out yet (not surprisingly though) and that it can be postponed at any time until they say there is a board. Happened to SWO not too long ago.

Like I said, anything at this point is speculation and BS. My understanding is that the Navy may have met their fiscal limit, but hasn't met their total need which makes sense. My OR said that January was on, but SNA/NFO may get shutdown shortly after due to the backups.

That said, there's nothing any of us can do at this point, so everybody just calm down and take a deep breath and stop trying to jump to conclusions. It only makes the waiting game worse.

pdcoughl

I got pro-rec for supply this morning but am in the January board for Intel. I am not sure which one I am going to choose if I get both

But here are my stats

Indiana University - Bloomington
Finance and Operations Management Majors
Political Science Minor

3.1 GPA
5/5/5 56
6 letters of rec
- 0-6 Intel officer
- Professor of management
- Priest
- 2 former employers
- Current employer

extra activities
- IU Tour Guide
- Vice President of Phi Kappa Tau
- Work 30 hours a week

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
Just wanted to say a quick good luck to all of my fellow applicants. The boards should be meeting next week, looks like the long wait will be over for some of us (seems like the boards would never get here!)

usnavytron

NYYanks,
You still applying for supply if so we will be looked at the same board. well none the less good luck.

V/r
AT1 S

tuke09

I had read today on a NAVOCS.com forum that Supply Board was pushed back until February 10', has anyone else come across this info? Apparently this information came from the poster's processor. I hope its not the case :confused:. I never get used to waiting.

N9148Q

Contributor
Little bit late on posting but I am in with you guys for the Jan boards. Best of luck all

25/m
SNA only
6/6/6/56

kitemen

This thread is too quiet! The board should be meeting this week or the next. Lets get excited or nervous guys (I am both).
Did anyone hear anything in regards to "The List" of applicants being reviewed by this month's board? My recruiter said I may not be on the board because of the excessive number of applicant, but I don't see a lot of action in this Jan thread.

Best of Luck everyone!!!
Fly Navy