• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

Triumph57

22/M
Pilot/Intel
ASTB 44 :(
3.29 GPA from central conn state - Criminology major
LORs - O-3 Nuke, O-2 SWO, Professor, Former employer
Extracurricular - Baseball, X-Country, Wrestling, Tennis (4 Years in HS), Parkour Freerunner, Municipal police explorers, Deans list
Flight Experience: RC Planes lol
Clean history (with the exception of speeding)

The only thing i'm bummed about is the astb score, other than that i'm pumped. Submitted package early dec, waiting in the same boat as all of you.

OK, I'm going to regret revealing I know this but...did you just name yourself after a pokemon? Seriously?

Nah, I'm just kidding (I think). Welcome to Airwarriors.

freudianmouse

I submitted mid-November, so I should be in for January.

22/M
Applied for Intel, SNA
BA from St. Mary's College of Maryland
Major: Psychology
Minor: Neuroscience
GPA: 3.69
Additional coursework in Chinese language and Asian cultures
ASTB: 6/5/5 60
Activities: Rugby my freshman year of college, honors' societies and research junior/senior year
Jobs: Standard high school/college work experience, currently a research assistant
No interviews

richiep243

Towards the end of October, after the deadline for the November board or before the deadline and you got rolled due to too many applicants?

My package left our CO's desk and was mailed out on the 10th of October. Our Command Career talked to the civ in charge of inputting the applications into the system who said they were back up and that mine will be seen in January.

richiep243

This question is geared towards people who have been selected, but I figured I would ask anyway; How long do we usually wait to hear back after the board has made there decisions?

goblue1243

goblue, The january boards or February? If I remeber you had to have package in by like Dec 15 for January?

My OR said I was in for the January panels, I had my package done back in November but I found out it was just submitted yesterday.

pt6776

How long do we usually wait to hear back after the board has made there decisions?

For fleet guys, there is normally a message early the next month showing who is and is not Pro Rec.

pt6776

The board is probably dead b/c there is nothing new to add. Once someone finds out they have been Pro Rec'd, it will probably be on fire.

P3toP8

How long do we usually wait to hear back after the board has made there decisions?

For fleet guys, there is normally a message early the next month showing who is and is not Pro Rec.

From what I've gathered 2-3 weeks.

HakTX

I also just got word that the USN-SNA January boards might be closed till March. I remember seeing a thread or two. So I just wanted to acknowledge that I heard the same today from my OR

flyman3456

Goshawk
Just spoke with my OR. He said that the February SNA boards is def canceled (which we already know), and they are trying to find out if the January boards is still good. He said they have my application and if they are having a boards I'll be in it. So yeah, no knew information here. Keep waiting, drinking, working out, whatever it takes to kill time! I've been waiting for a year now so I'm used to it.