• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
Hey guys... not sure if I'm hitting January or February boards (most likely Feb). But just in case:

Applying SNA only
ASTB: 7/7/7
OAR: 64
GPA: 2.74 (haven't graduated yet)
Major: Mathematics
LOR's: 2 0-6's, 1 Professor, 1 Chief (retired), 1 employer
Extracurriculars: sports in high school, math club president in college, coached kids basketball and t-ball... etc.

Wish the best of luck to the rest of you. Hope you are all having a merry Christmas.

jtmedli

pilot
Hey guys... not sure if I'm hitting January or February boards (most likely Feb). But just in case:

Applying SNA only
ASTB: 7/7/7
OAR: 64
GPA: 2.74 (haven't graduated yet)
Major: Mathematics
LOR's: 2 0-6's, 1 Professor, 1 Chief (retired), 1 employer
Extracurriculars: sports in high school, math club president in college, coached kids basketball and t-ball... etc.

Wish the best of luck to the rest of you. Hope you are all having a merry Christmas.

If you're package didn't go out by December 15th then you're not in for January.

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
My OR said he's seen it both ways. People who have had their package in on time haven't hit the boards they thought, and people who sent theirs in a little late have hit the boards. Chances are slim, but it's happened before.

Doesn't matter much since I don't graduate until May, but I decided to post up anyways. Cheers.

usnavytron

In your last post you said your OR said the 15th to him, when a talked to Mr. Elam he instructed me to have on his desk by the 15th.

R/

kidday03

I had my pkg in at the end of Nov and was told that there was not going to be a Dec board so I was shooting for Jan. I just got a call from my recruiter today and was told that I was Pro Rec Supply!!! Has anyone else gotten results back yet? I am just so shocked because I didn't even think that I would hear anything until the end of Jan. Either way, what GREAT news!

Triumph57

Congratulations Kidday!!!

I am also surprised you heard back so soon. It was my understanding that the January boards would not meet until mid January (thus the name) and that we wouldn't hear the results until a couple weeks later. Anyone else know anything about this? Maybe it is because you are going for supply where as most on here are going for NA or NFO or maybe because you are a prior? I don't really know how the boards work.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
I had heard there might be a supply DEC board, it would seem there was one. Congrats Kidday, it's an awesome late Christmas present/way to bring in the new year!:)

P3toP8

For SNA and SNFO Dec boards are not held. Typically in Jan twice the amount of SNAs and SNFOs are selected due to the board not meeting in Dec. Who knows how many they will select due to the amount of students currently on hold waiting to class up for API.

Congrats Kidday!

kidday03

Thanks everyone! I know I probably shouldn't have posted in this thread, but I thought I was on the Jan board. It sure is a great feeling. Thanks again and good luck to everyone on the Jan board!

RSWilson

In for JAN boards with you lot.

25 (as of 2 days ago)/M
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
GPA - 2.4 :/
Scores - 7/8/8 - 61
LOR - 1 chief, 1 O-3, 1 O-5 pilot (employer has a no eval policy)
Extracurricular - Law Enforcement Explorers, Army summer programs, NJROTC, Society of Auto Engineers, SCCA racing (that counts for something, right?)
Languages - English, Dutch, French

Submitting SNA and SNFO

The waiting is killing me.

P3toP8

So I'm sure I'm not the only one out here checking this board periodically. Is it me or does it seem like there are less applicants (or less applicants posting) in the January board?

Is it Jan 15th yet......?

Scruff

None
Contributor
So I'm sure I'm not the only one out here checking this board periodically. Is it me or does it seem like there are less applicants (or less applicants posting) in the January board?

Is it Jan 15th yet......?

I was thinking the same thing. But also that the Jan applicants have better stats. I feel like i'm at the bottom of the barrel with a 53 6/7/6.