• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Surf

pilot
My recruiter had a bunch of guys from the Dec board just get their FS letters last week. Dates ranging from Aug-Sep. After my Pro-Rec he told me I could expect dates anywhere from July-Dec. After his last batch of FS letters he said that dates around Sep-Oct are a good possibility for me (Pro-Rec'd Mar). He was on point with everything else he's told me so far, so that's what I'm going on. I think I read somewhere that the FS letter can sit around at the PM waiting to be signed for a while and that's just a status. But I'm just waiting like everyone else. So I guess we probably wont hear anything for another couple months?
No FS letter for me yet, but I got an August 31st OCS report date.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you find out your report date in your FS letter?

Yep, your report date is in your FS. But your OR can also let you know your date too, if they get the information before the FS is signed, but that can always change.

Surf

pilot
What Wdang said, my OR got my OCS date attached in a memo. My FS hasn't been signed yet though so I guess it's still flexible.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Just out of curiosity, did any of you guys that got pro recd admit to any illegal drug use? Thanks in advance.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Just out of curiosity, did any of you guys that got pro recd admit to any illegal drug use? Thanks in advance.
You've either done things or you haven't; what we have written down doesn't change that. I have heard of people getting a pro-y with minimal use of soft drugs, but everyone is different. Period of use, times used and what drugs used are all variables. If you've "admitted" to anyone, anywhere at anytime through any formal questionnaire I would suggest creating a consistent trail in case you are ever investigated down the road. If you are ever in a position to get a job in the future requiring a clearance w/ a polygraph and what you have written down doesn't jive you could catch the shaft/lose your current clearance and job.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
If you really want this job start off on the right foot and tell the truth. The one thing that can kill you in the Navy and ruin your rep is the easiest to prevent...lying.