• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
The SWO's started one so I figured we'd have a thread for those submitting an OCS package for the aviation community.

The_Pants

I will hopefully make it to the next board...rumored late January. I still have to go through MEPS and get a PQ letter. But good luck to all!!!

ABF2

i want to apply for SNA/NFO but i was only able to take the first part of the test does anyone have a point of contact where i can take the whole test.

exNavyOffRec

i want to apply for SNA/NFO but i was only able to take the first part of the test does anyone have a point of contact where i can take the whole test.

How did you not take the entire exam? was there a glitch?

according to your profile even with waiver you are over the age limit for SNA

ABF2

How did you not take the entire exam? was there a glitch?

according to your profile even with waiver you are over the age limit for SNA

just read the instruction and active duty can get a waiver for NFO (48 months) and SNA (24 Months)

jander12

pilot
My package should be going to the next SNA board. I missed the December SNA boards due to a waiver being processed.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
just read the instruction and active duty can get a waiver for NFO (48 months) and SNA (24 Months)
A bit confusing here, your info stack says you're shooting for SWO/Supply/SWO-Oceano. In the above you cite SNA & SNFO. What exactly are your application preferences, and your career goal(s)?;)
BzB.

exNavyOffRec

yes, so you are good for NFO but not for SNA, the ages are a "commissioned by" age, so you deduct 12 weeks from your max age birthday and that gives you when you need to be in OCS, then you need to add about 8 more weeks to allow for the board and FS letter with OCS date.

* your profile says you turn 29 in Feb, if that is incorrect that would change my answer.

cmd44

Pro-Rec Y SNA/NFO 3/6/14
I will be in the Jan board as well.

25 Male non-prior
SNA/NFO
ASTB 6/7/6 46 (April 2010)
3.0 GPA Indiana State University - Professional Aviation Flight Tech.
B.S. May 2011
MEPS Nov '13 (PQ letter)
5 LORs - Navy E-6, Air Force O-2, Ret. Air Force O-4, Former Employer, Chief Pilot
900 Hours Flight Time - 300 hours Jet - Current Lear 35 pilot
RA in college 2 years
Fraternity - 300+ hrs community service

The_Pants

My processor said he thinks it'll be this month.
I hope they convene in February. I need to get my package ready and the last thing I need is a PQ letter from MEPS, which I don't know how long it takes and I don't want to miss this one.

halfbreed83

So are we seeing another board this month ?? Does anyone have hard facts that could link to a board convening this month ?