• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

reFLYluwasch

pilot
err.. Correction..
OHARP is for only 2 weeks, normally when say SNA's are sent to an NRD because of a backlog it is for much longer, it is more about TAD orders, but OHARP is just the term used, but used improperly.
thanks NavyOffRec!

exNavyOffRec

I was age critical and didn't get selected, ymmv.

you were past age critical, what your recruiter should have told you when he found out the board date to prepare you was that it was unrealistic for you to be selected since you had to be in OCS by March 16th, normally it would take at least 2 months from pro Y to OCS, sometimes you can get that a few weeks shorter, given what we know know your only chance would have been to be selected in December.

Finally have my board interviews today! Hoping for all 10's. Submitting my packet this week!
Boad interviews? I just want to make sure I have not missed anything. Is that the next step after you are selected? I was under the assumption that after you are selected you just wait for OCS.

A$AP

None
Boad interviews? I just want to make sure I have not missed anything. Is that the next step after you are selected? I was under the assumption that after you are selected you just wait for OCS.
I believe AD guys have to go through Officer interviews for their packet before submission. These interviews take the place of non-AD letters of recommendation. This might be what he's referring to.

Josh3714

I believe AD guys have to go through Officer interviews for their packet before submission. These interviews take the place of non-AD letters of recommendation. This might be what he's referring to.

Yes. It's been talked about in this thread and some civilians had it done for their packets too because their recruiters set them up for it. It's not required though unless you're Active Duty.

A$AP

None
Yes. It's been talked about in this thread and some civilians had it done for their packets too because their recruiters set them up for it. It's not required though unless you're Active Duty.
How did they go for you Josh?

Andy Beezy

When is the next SNA board? I know that one is supposed to be going on in April, but I'm transferring then and won’t be able to apply.